Home Movies

Camp

Aired Sunday 11:00 PM Jan 11, 2004 on Adult Swim

• Hilarious episode of Home Movies which will leave you rolling with laughter.

This is one of the funniest episodes of any show I've seen. H. Jon Benjamins voice acting is absolutely superb. He was brilliant on Dr Katz as Ben and he has continued on the good work on Home Movies. The storyline of the coach is brilliantly done. I laughed so much in this episode, I hope they do a commentary on this episode on the DVD set. I just discovered Home Movies and this episode puts it right up their with my favorite shows. Its just a pity I only discovered it after it was cancelled. If you want to check out Home Movies watch this episode!
  • An episode of Home Movies with TMBG? Heck yes it is!

This is far and by one of the best episodes of the series. This is one of the episodes that started the whole "Maybe I should stop making movies" thinking by Brendan Small.

Brendan arrives a Camp Campington, where he shows off his movies to great disgust by his fellow campers and by the overly-mean camp couselors.

Also at the camp are Dwayne who is acting as a counselor by singing with a back-up band...(I think...) but more importantly the back-up band is no other than... They Might Be Giants! Both Linnel & Flansbourgh (John) appear and sing many songs throughout the episode.

Add a hilarious side-story with McGuirk being chased by hippies and well sir. You've got yourself some rip-roaring humor I tell ya what!

Look forward to DVD Season 4, because this is an episode to watch Over And Over Again.