Goof: In the credits for one of Easy Tikers, Jason's last name is mispelled as "Penopopolis".
We learn that Josie isn't realy Paula's Baby or Brendon's Sister.
"The Talking Horse" - Underdeveloped film about a girl who falls off a horse...literally. No real connection to the actual plot of the episode, though.
The second time Walter & Perry blackmail Brendon.
When Brendon, Jason, and Melissa want people to invest money for the Wizard's Baker, Jimmy Monet makes a cameo appearance.
McGuirk apparently lives on Lonely Ave. This street sign is seen outside his house before the scene changes, showing him sitting inside on the couch, drunk and watching the Shop At Your Home channel.
In the scene where Brendon is playing with his toy car, the name "SMALL" is engraved on the side, just above the wheel well. In all subsequent scenes the engraving has disappeared.
Shortly after Brenden mentions adding dogs having sex to his "clean" movie, a brief frame--presumably of humping dogs--flashes on the screen.
When coach is writing in his journal, the viewer sees him write from left to right. If he is writing the proper way, we should see him go right to left, so that from his perspective he is going from left to right.
There are 41 curses in this episode.
Brendon gives Coach a beer while goading him to choose a video to submit for the contest. Assuming that Brendon could not purchase beer himself, this must make it one of Paula's, meaning Paula drinks beer.
When we first see Brendon's bed, there are two of each doll. Later in the same scene, there is only one of each.
When McGuirk is reading a news paper while sitting on the "Pec-Flexor", the front page story is: 7 Testicled Monster Thwarted by Mysterious "Catman". The accompanying photo is of Mr. Lynch in his cat costume.
In the opening scene, in the fish tank, we see our three main charters in the portholes of the submarine.
When Fenton says to listen to his dry mouth, his mouth is really saliviated.
In the animatic view on the special features, the film that Brendon shows to the camp director is titled "Catholic School Squirrals (sp.)".
The guests They Might Be Giants go from saying "Camp Campingston" in the song "Camp Campingston URGR8" to saying "Camp Campington"(no 'S') in the song "Taste The Fame".
McGuirk is eating "PoopKorn" at the movies.
Melissa is making a crown of flowers during the soccer game.
· McGuirk uses the soccer ball as a seat as he drinks Spaz Cola.
· Front Page of MovieWeinerOrWinner:
This weeks winner: Fluffy Attack
This weeks wiener: Something Else
· Brendon reads a book in Chemistry class: "World's Hardest Questions"
· Wires can be seen hanging out of McGuirk's car.
· Lynch's door has the name "Lynch" taped over the name "Plum", and Shannon writes "Interim" above "Principal".
· Poster in Lynch's office: "Kitty Power"
· Melissa's "new earring" in the movie has Christmas tree lights around it.
· Brendon's check comes from the Happy Joy Joy Bank, and is for a "Fein Review".
· The "All That Violence" press pass features a woman dancing on a tank.
· McGuirk's keg has the word "Lemonade" badly taped over the label "Black Hole Brew".
· McGuirk rubs himself with Crispo Shortening.
· Lynch wears kitty underwear.
· Tow truck Tina wears "assless" pants.
The gnome appears in this episode with a black shirt and a witch's hat next to the Smalls' cauldron of candy.
No results found.
No results found.
No results found.
quirky characters, Adult, buddies and gal pals, funny fantasies, dry humor