Home Tutor Hitman Reborn!

TV Tokyo (ended 2010)

ore-wa

Home Tutor Hitman Reborn! Fan Reviews (9)

• Favorite Anime

I always wait for the next chapter of KHR. I really love this anime...And because of waiting an idea came out to my mind... :)

when i read about the black dying will flame or they call it as night flame, an idea came on my mind...

that if theres a black flame, there is also white flame since if we mix up all the colors of the rainbow the color that will produce is white. and i call it "heavens flame".kind of wierd but i can't think other term for that.

and this white dying will flame is own by...

i already imagine that Sawada Tsunayoshi has a twin sister.and she owns that flame.the name of his twin sister?hmmm..since i can't think of name that suits to the name of Tsuna, i just name her as Ryoshi...(sorry if i use my name :3).

the story why his twin sister is not in Japan is...

When the twins were only three years old, one of them is always sick.and that's Ryoshi.her doctor says that her illness is uncureable. so Ieyatsu, decided to bring Ryoshi to Italy since he also work there.their mother agree to Ieyatsu although she doesnt know the work of Ieyatsu there...(since thier father make his work a secret).

When Ryoshi came back in disguising as Tsuna, Tsuna and others was shock when she saw her because she really looks like Tsuna(she's wearing a fake hair but she has long hair though).Her movements and other traits where like Tsuna that make the others confuse. Only when Kyoya attack them both, they learn that the one is fake Tsuna because Ryoshi defend herself(because Tsuna can't defend his self when his not in hyper mode). Ryoshi's a bit boyish since his mentors or tutors are Colonelo and Lal Mirch.

-- Ryoshi's ability

>can heal wounds and other illnesses...

>can use other flames...

>has strong intuation too...

>etc.. X3

sorry its a little wierd... :3

...i just want to share my idea...

• A great show!

What do you get when you mix quirky humor and an interesting take on the mafia? Reborn! This show quickly gets you hooked with it's undeniable humor and later on gets you enthralled with it's action. The large cast of characters really makes the show special, and it's easy to identify yourself with many of them. The show's animation is pretty good, particularly in the fight sequences, and there are plenty of memorable songs in the show as well. I started watching the show not really knowing what to expect but right away I could tell it was going to be an outstanding show. Give it a shot, you won't be dissapointed. Caio-su!
  • This show may have started off slow, but is quickly transforming itself into the best show ever! Don't judge this anime by it's cover, it goes into a deeper storyline that was never hinted in the first couple of episodes.

When I first heard of KHR, everyone was crazy about it, but I didn't seem to see what's so special about a guy running around idiotly in his underwear. After the first four-ish episodes, I completely stopped watching it until a year later. When I needed something unserious to watch, I decided to give this anime a chance because I needed some comic relief from all that pressure build up from other animes. Turns out that this show is seriously hilarious at first and then spouts out some major knocking action that kept me watching to 1 am on a schoolday (man, I was tired b/c I wake up at 6, but this show was really worth it!) There's a lot of character developments and surprising turns in a battle it will make you want for more when you catch up to the current episodes. It's really like my favorite show now, so people should give it a try! ^^
  • Solid action,most interesting characters,musical opening and ending mixture,but few of the characters strain annoyances for too long.But Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! is a must-see anime for fans of the manga.After a few seasons,it still rocks.

Ever since it's manga release,Hitman Reborn has been noted as the most third best-selling comic in Japan,but volume 20 started it all.But T.V. Tokyo stood up and started on the Hitman anime license,and it too,like the manga,has turned big along with other such shows like Naruto,Code Geass,and Bleach.

The story isn't that linear but has many things going around one at a time,the tale starts with Sawada "Tsuna"Tsunayoshi with a pretty tough luck in school grades and athleticism,pretty much nicknamed aka "No-Good-Tsuna."Everything goes well until he meets a gun totting,infant mafia hitman,Reborn,who is supposed to be his home tutor until his grades kick up,but that isn't the only purpose for his entry in the Sawada home.He tells that the 9th mafia boss points to him to be the 10th generation boss of the Vongola family.But Tsuna meets other friends who are to be the future Vongola mafioso and villains tend for assassination and power over every crime family.

The art on the other hand is quite different from the manga version but the anime version looks beautifully colorful.The characters from the manga,again look different from the anime too.But the shows visuals never change my mind.Black,blue,green,and red make up my rainbow.

One of the best of the best of the anime's features are the nice scale of interesting characters,there is Yamamoto,a baseball fanatic who is trained under the sword,Gokudera,a rough hot headed dynamite explosive who has a adoring respect for Tsuna,due to becoming the next Vongola boss,and there are a huge cast of characters.One of the minor flaws of the characters behavior on other like Lambo and Haru just seem too obnoxious,they are just a pain and the neck.

Since all of you know about the show's genre,the action is pretty solid later on,knows no soft layer,just brilliant.The comedy on my thought needs some more work,but on my second thought that some of the jokes gave me some silly chuckles.Therefore,the action is non-stopping but the comedy is my last flaw to say about this review.The puns don't seem to me,don't deserve a stand-up comedy crowd laugh.

If you guys've been wanting to know the openings and endings,well music to Lil' Wayne's ears.Reborn! has a musical call to the opening and ending mixture with songs including "Drawing Days,""Boys and Girls,""Dive To World,"and"88."The endings include "Michishirube,""One Night Star,""Echo Again,""Sakura Addiction,"STAND UP!,""AMEato,"and last but not least"Cycle."

Unlike Afro Samurai and Elfen Lied,Hitman Reborn! knows no short story,the show runs nearly over 100 episodes,and the running show length is perfect and long going.

The show maybe ruined by its low laughs and a few annoying characters,Hitman Reborn is a show that you will never change your mind if your not a die-hard fan for it.I expect to to give it a shot.
  • A kid name Tsunayoshi Sawada, a Junior High School, he has no absolute no talent and confident. His life changed around when a hitman named Reborn. Reborn is a home tutor that teaches Tsuna to become the next great Mafia boss of Vongola family.

This is a great anime and the most must-see anime to all shounen fans. The genre is; Action-Adventure and Comedy. Has you watch the early episodes, the plot is not serious, but it has a lot of funny moment and random has welled. Not only funny moment, but there is a lot of likeable characters has well and introduce. Each character possesses a different personalty and ability. This anime is quiet unique has welled, the ideas is simple and genius. Around episode 20, the anime itself gets serious and the ideas are see all characters fighting, villains introduce, and new plot. Don't worry, there will be a few funny moments, but characters get stronger trained by a hitman named Reborn and fighting as their approve their skill. This anime is will be remember for a very long time, and gets better every episode and seasons, it makes you going to watch all the episode has you can. So many likeable characters that you get into anime already. This anime/manga has a very similar style art to Bleach. If you never heard of this anime, then start watching it right now or else you'll regret it. Now, that you read this, use your dying will to watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
  • found it in an amv a couple of times and looked it up.

The main character is the tenth decendent of the Vongola family and is going to become the head boss. Reborn is sent by the 9th to train Tsuna. Tsuna quickly becomes a target of other people since he's a future threat. Tsuna gains ally's quickly. First Gokudera Hyato an explosives expert joins him after losing to him in a fight and being saved by him. Then Yamamoto quickly joins since he thought it was a game. Bianche who is in love with Reborn tries to kill Tsuna so that Reborn will return to Italy. But her plan fails and she ends up joining them. Lambo a wannabe rival of Reborn tries to kill him but always gets his grenades sent right back at him joins them. When upset he uses a special weapon called the ten year bazooka to switch with his future self. unfortunatly he bares an uncanny resemblance to Bianche's ex boyfriend Romeo. Which usually results in her trying to kill him. Ryohei Sasagawa captain of the boxing club is next to join Tsuna after a failed attempt of recruiting Tsuna for the boxing club. Hibari is the disciplinary council president and controls order in the school. His weapons are called tenfons i think. He is by far the strongest member of Tsuna's group. But he goes off on his own and is only interested in strong opponents. He's like Sasuke from naruto but lacks Rokudo's sad background story. When fighting he says I'll bite you to death. Ipin is the next to join them and the second girl in their group. She has bad eyesite and is very shy. Her younger form uses the gyoza fist which overides the central nervous system causing the person hit by it to move uncontrolably as if by psychic powers. If she becomes to shy the Ipin time bomb will activate which is an explosion that causes severe damage. She tends to cling to the nearest person with a deathgrip. Reborns last student Dino boss of the Calvalone family shows up to encourage Tsuna. Then they call Dr Shamal to cure Tsuna of a side affect of the use of Reborns dying will bullets which unlock Tsuna limiters and give him an amazing power boost. The last person to join is ranking Fuuta. who's ability is to rank anything. he can't use his powers when its raining and anything said before hand is incomprehensible or not true. The first major battle is when Rokudo Mokuro and other wanted criminals escape from prison. They capture Fuuta and tried to use him to find Tsuna so that he can become mafia boss and use that position to get revenge on the mafia for the experiments done to him. He attacks the strongest students at Tsuna's school in order to lure Tsuna out. Even Ryohei gets badly injured. Hibari goes after them but was already weakened by trying to attack Shamal for flirting with girls. So he loses. All in all the show is really good and i hope they continue.
  • Don't be fooled by the early episodes. Story takes a big turn after that.

The first ten episodes or so are there to introduce the main and recurring characters of the show. Depends on preference, one might find around episodes 12-20 to be slow and repetitive, but once you get pass that, you'd find Reborn! to be a completely different story - compared to the impression the first 20 episodes have given to you. True, the filler-like everyday life episodes do appear later on, but you would certainly enjoy them as the main story lines do become more tense. The fights in this series are enjoyable to watch. There are more tactics involved in them. It is a nice change from the slash-and-hack type of fights that appear so often in other shows.
    Overall the show has some good actions, comedy, and plot. Give the show a try, and do not be fooled by the first 20 episodes.
  • Tsuna, a middle school student who sucks at everything finds out he is in line to be the 10th mafia boss of the Vongola family. With the help of his home tutor Reborn, Tsuna makes friends, unwillingly trains, and is soon caught up in the mafia world.

I love this show. There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing Reborns costumes in each episode. From a plant man, to a panda, to a chocolate heart, to a doll, to an old lady, Reborn is always full of surprises, not to mention his many hideouts through out the school. The first 18 episodes or so just follow Tsuna's life and introduce more and more characters. They are funny and enjoyable to watch, but there's no real plot. After this the action begins. 18 episodes may seem like a lot to find a story arc, but trust me, it's well worth the wait. The story arcs are just so addicting you can't stop watching. I was pretty surprised when I first arrived at this point in the series. Reborn! had always been funny and light hearted, but suddenly there was fighting and drama. And it was excellent. The music in this show is wonderful. Nothing is more exciting that Tsuna's theme. You can't help but getting excited whenever it's played, Tsuna's just too cool in dying will mode. Hibari's theme is great as well. In my opinion, this show is awesome. It has everything. It's hilarious but also action packed. I recommend it.
  • Reborn is about a boy, Tsunayoshi Sawada, who is chosen to become a mob boss. He unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn, an assassin from Italy. The other candidates up for head of the family family died. Tsuna is the only remaining heir.

"What the heck is that little chibi dude?" I thought to myself when I watched the first episode of Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! aka Katekyo Hitman Reborn. What was with the really silly protagonist? Why was he such a wimp and loser? And what was with his weird "transformation?" It's so bloody revolting and crazy. I thought that the anime was on crack… Seven months later, I took the advice of a friend and decided to give this anime a second chance.
    ...
    After the second episode and a bit of my own research for random other information and media of the series, I fell in love. I also was VERY addicted. I became current with the series in four days; I even endured a rough night and watched 20episodes in one sitting. Anyways, arhem. Let me go into further detail of how my fanaticism for this series began.

Okay, well, I actually thought the first few episodes were rather ridiculous, still. I kept on watching them, though. I mean, who can turn down a Mafia-based anime, anyway? Episodes, nevertheless, turned out to be so incredibly ridiculous that I just had to watch more and more because of the hilarity and comedy I found within the first twenty episodes. To my surprise, I really could not give up on any of the "Filler" episodes or beginning episodes because I was already hooked on the craziness of the series. And although the beginning got way too episodic and "lame" (e.g. like Bleach, D. Gray-Man, and Naruto), I did not give up hope for the series to improve and for the story to develop. The beginning helped create a very fine atmosphere and background for the lifestyles of the protagonists. Once the plot began to reach its first "arc," or main story, I was amazed by the sudden turn of events. It was a very pleasant surprise to find the main characters undertaking actions to carrying out a rather "dangerous task." After the arc finishes, there are a couple "Filler" episodes but, they do not entirely intend to act as such because they do develop towards the next arc. The second arc is full of great action and thrill. As of right now, it is still underway. And, as I write this review, I am very anxious to watch more!

Another reason why I love this series is obviously because of the character development and portrayal. The characters are all just so amazing and cool in their own special ways. Each character possesses a unique and different personality from every other character. From the first impressions of each character, I was rather disgusted. But upon learning more about each character in time, I grew to love each and every character because they each had a special charm or trait that seemed very personal and almost real. I felt very connected to several characters. Furthermore, the character development was not slow at all. Okay, there were a couple cases where the character flash-backs got a bit tedious to watch, but there were sufficient amounts of information to obtain in the meanwhile, so I was not too frustrated with them. Then, information given about the characters were developed into the story in a rather formal and thorough manner which I felt was effective for letting me know about each character. As for a few characters, I have felt (and sometimes still feel) a bit irked by them and their funky and somewhat "naturally" irritating personalities. However, as the story has progressed, I want to say that the characters have grown on me. And now, I appreciate the existence of every one of the characters, and hope to watch (and read) more about them all.

What also helped me get more into the anime was the animation. Initially, I found it a bit funky, but I watched more and began to realize it was actually pretty impressive. The graphics have been, for the most part, to my standards at least, above par. Everything was quite thoroughly illustrated and never too flashy, abrupt, and messed up. Action scenes were detailed and well scripted and screened. The art styles were well designed, too. I found that the characters and settings did not lack too many details from the original artwork.

Now as for the music… I loved all the sounds!