Homefront Forums

ABC (ended 1993)

Homefront on DVD

birder-3

[1]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 6
    Anyone, like me, who would like to see Homefront on DVD, please go to www.tvshowsondvd.com, and vote!!

Thank you!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    “This is a Ricky Ricardo production!” --- “I got a wind of it!”
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Carolee99

[2]Apr 19, 2006
    • level: 50
    Already did. I really think that a lot of people have probably forgotten about the show. But when it comes to DVD those people will remember it and buy it. When it does I will one of the first people in line to buy it.

Kylefan

[3]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 7
    I woes Vote Before many time and noting Change yet

isakura

[4]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    So sigh, no dvd. anyone know where i can get this on vhs? i havent seen it in years and really want to watch this great show again.

kdeslo

[5]Jun 5, 2007
    • level: 1

I just found that TVBoxSet.com is selling a Homefront DVD set - all 42 episodes on 9 DVDs.  Has anyone ordered this?  I'd like an independent review of the quality before I spend the $90.

birder-3

[6]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 6

I don't know about the quality of that set, or the one that is offered here: http://www.dvdrshoppe.com/homefront.htm

The set, at the link I posted is $45. A little more reasonable, but still a risk.

Europa1000

[7]Jun 28, 2007

If anyone orders from one of these places and actually gets some legitimate, high quality, LEGAL DVDs please let the rest of know. It would seem to me if there were legit DVDs out there we could order them through the usual outlets - i.e. Amazon.

I know one thing, if I EVER run into one of the cast members the first thing I'm going to do is ask, beg, and plead withthem to talk to the PTB at ABC etc. about releasing DVDs! Has Kyle C. been asked about them in any interviews while promoting "Saturday Night Lights?" I'm sure fans and interviewersmust ask him about it at some point.

M_R2HOTNAZ

[8]Aug 2, 2007

I also LOVED this Show and was so disappointed when it was cancelled for all the other crap on this was a very great show!! Good messages and would love it on DVD so, I too would like to be notified if anyone finds it to be a worthy purchase quality DVD collection. The cast was awesome and we had about 25 people who would meet every night it was on for HOME FRONT night!! Miss that...

Mikohughesfan

[9]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 2

I think the reason it's not on DVD yet, is because all the old songs from the 1940s. Maybe they need permission from the ASCAP to release the show and they won't let them. Like the same way with Cold Case, and also The Wonder Years.