Homeland

Achilles Heel

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 20, 2011 on Showtime

• Game changer again *spoilers everywhere*

This weekend it was the best Homeland episode! Is this really possible? After last episode where everything has changed? I didn't believe that is possible, but this "Achilles Heel" episode changed my mind.

In the beginning of the episode everyone knew that Sergeant Brody isn't "American prisoner of war had been turned". It's his partner - Tom Walker, who Brody supposed to kill in Iraq. So now CIA tries to find Walker.

Saul finds out the Walker's weakness(Achilles Heel). This is his family. Every weekend when nobody is at home he phones to hear his wife and son voices on the answering machine.

Carrie convinced Walker's wife to help them find his husband. And this was almost successful. But tactical team lost him and killed to muslims in the mosque instead.

And now whole country know that POW Tom Walker has been turned and on the run.

Vice presidents assistant Elizabeth Gaines has plans on Brody to be a politician. Brody took care about his family problems. But then Carrie told him that Tom's alive.

AND in the end there was such a big game changer that I don't want to spoil! You just NEED to see it.