Homeland

Blind Spot

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 30, 2011 on Showtime

• why the hell Saul Berenson say Yizkor after the terrorist commit a suecide? how come this is what he says (jewish pray) and not something muslim? i really want to get an answer for that because it does not make any sense for that to happend...............

The torturing with the music and then the drunk walk out of the bar by Brody and Carrie, which was hilarious and spot-on I might add, made this episode. Little things like that are why this show is so good and why its viewership is up week to week. It is compelling drama and while it was a few little things that were great as opposed to the overall hour, it was still a good episode.

• Overall I found this episode to be one of the better in the series so far. I really like the interplay between Carrie and Saul, and we are starting to delve a little deeper into character development. However the series overall has a long way to go...

I am really enjoying the relationship between Saul and Carrie. We also got to see a little more character development information with the introduction of Saul's wife as well as Carrie's dad who apparently suffers the same mental illness as Carrie. The episode however was fairly dull and predictable as this entire series is sadly.

I really, really want to like this show, but something big needs to happen soon. Maybe I've watched too many shows like this, but it is becoming overly predictable, and we haven't really had a single surprising plot twist.This episode didn't even really develop the terrorist plot any further except that now they have identified some suspects. We saw nothing about what they are planning. Essentially, we are in the same place we were in the first episode...Carrie's suspicious, nobody believes her, we're supposed to suspect Brody's a terrorist, Saul remains suspicious and skeptical, somewhere there is a supposed terrorist plot we know nothing about.

I like the characters but we need some story development. Nothing has really been revealed and I can't remember a single episode ending with a cliffhanger. I feel like I could miss 4-5 episodes at this pace and not really miss too much. It's time for some momentum. I'll stick with it for now but I need some plot development soon.

• Brody faces his captor.

This episode has probably been the best so far when Brody's captor is brought from Pakistan into interrogation which is where they tried to make him as uncomfortable as possible with loud music coming every few seconds and cold air which soon got him to write down information The part that got me thinking was when Brody pushed David to talk to him and then his captor turns up dead right after This made Carrie believe more than ever that Brody is hiding something but she is so annoyed because she feels she is on her own when all she is trying to do is look out for the country.