Homeland

Crossfire

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 27, 2011 on Showtime

7.9
  • Brody is back on the trail again.*Spoilers everywhere*

Did anyonethought that Brody his attempt to sever ties with Abu Nazir will be successful? Of course, not. SoCrossfire starts with Brody has been beaten and kidnapped by some Arabic men.

While he was unconscious, Brody has flashback to the time when his more comfort life in captivity had begun. It's appears that Issa is Abu Nazir's son(if someone don't remember Brody screamed hi name in dream in "The Weekend" episode).Abu Nazir brought Brody to his home to teach his son English. After a while Issa became Brody's friend and his small flash of light in captivity.

But one day when Issa went to school, drone missile hit and destroyed the school. Issa died. And this was turning point, when Brody has been turned.

I truly believed that that wasn't a "comfort"in exchange for what Brody became a terrorist. And now we know the answer. That was love and pain/hate of loss loved one.

Meanwhile Carrie finds out that imam knows something about Tom Walker but doesn't want to reveal it. Only way to get him to speak is make FBI tell the truth aboutmosque incident but everyone are covering their asses.

So she told imam and his wife about possibleconsequences of terrorist attack to their community. And imam's wife decided to meet Carrie and tell her that Walker met with Saudi Arabia diplomat. So now theyshadowed diplomat.

Last to be mentioned is that Tom Walker decided to adjust sniper riffle in the forest but instead killed a hunter which uncovered him.

In general episode was great.

And before judging Brody, realize what would you do if your son or other loved one got killed in bombardment? Would you like to revenge? Maybe not innocent people but responsible ones. I'm not sure what would I do.

"And they call us terrorists"(diplomat) is a good point! Series uncover points of view of both sides. And this is really interesting and controversy!