Homeland Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on ShowtimeIn Season

discission for homeland episode #201"the smile"

mattgus

[1]Sep 30, 2012
    • level: 14

congrats to the many winners of themany awards for a wonderful ride in the 1st season...i know it would make for a very short series,but i still have so much trouble with brody's decisions. of course we are suppose to be troubled and confused,it is all about conflict and they do it well. in his office with the 1st contact after establishing he has killed already once for them,she says well this next "favor" will decide if he is really on their side...so he functions around the clock at home at work but is mush when put into the asset role...the psychology of this is beyound unserstanding...and there are reasons why...but it is played so well, even knowing that still pushes my buttons...incredible stuff. this has to be written processed by the actors and executed pretty darn well...i think this next season is going to be really bold...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mysteriousopal

[2]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 29
    I think it was a fantastic season premiere. I was a bit wary about the direction the show was going to take after last season's twist with Brody not detonating the bomb. I'm very excited about the rest of the season and I hope they keep up the great work, all the nominations and wins were well deserved!

Dec1964

[3]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 31

I'm looking foward to season 2, "The Smile" was a great episode..