Homeland

The Choice

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 16, 2012 on Showtime

• Now you are talking :D

If anyone thought even for a second that Abu faqin nazir's death wouldn't have a retaliation or play a role in a bigger plan yet to be revealed then u have been hoodwinked pretty good. This to me is the perfect play, we all knew that that memory stick that went missing at the end of the first season would eventually come back into play, just didn't know how. Killing all those people and David Estes and on top of that and claiming it was done by an American citizen a former marine at that is just wow...

I have to say tho, Brody can't catch a break now can he, just when redemption seemed so close to the point that he could actually tell his daughter what he was actually planning on doing that day, only for everything to turn to shit and we all know that she is eventually going to have to spill the contents of the conversation they had before he went to the funeral.

Quick qn, any1 wondering when the C4 was planted in his car? I have a few ideas. Still wondering were the show is going to in Season 3 he he, love love love it :D