Homeland

The Vest

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 11, 2011 on Showtime

• The real side of Carrie is revealed.

This episode has set up a perfect season finale now with Carrie surely to be fired after her true side is revealed in front of everyone when Brody tells David everything about Carrie watching him and because of her bipolar problem it has put her in trouble We now see Brody is planning something with a bomb and his daughter is getting suspicious of him and Walker is still running free with a sniper Anything can happen in the finale and all the questions will be answered to how the seasons storyline will come to a conclusion.
  • Great performance!

I was blowed up with the performance of Claire Danes, it is an excellent episode for a great series. can't wait for the final!
  • Disappointing

Disappointment. It has been the theme of my reviews for awhile with this show and it continues tonight.

This show had early signs of promise, and the critics love it, but it is just too slow-moving and for every good scene today we had about 15 minutes of boredom. Carrie's "breakdown" at the end as they took apart her board also featured some of the worst acting I have ever seen, unsurprisingly Claire Danes was just rewarded with a Golden Globe nomination.

Better than the past few weeks, but again, still disappointing.
  • We're losing Carrie. *spoilers ahead*

Another great episode. Claire Danes performance is outstanding.

Before his congressional campaign begins, Brody takes his family on a weekend trip to Gettysburg. But this is just cover to receive thesuicide vest. And whole trip was more about saying good bye to his family. But he starts to realize his importance and his family issues are finally over. And this leaves us hope that Brody won't do it!

After the explosion Saul finds Carrie hospitalized and manic. So he got aware about herBipolar disorder. But apparently her chaotic theories making sense. She was able to predict Abu Nazir's real intentions and restore timeline to find out the cause of his vengeance.

Carrie phones Brody to fill in the time span of Abu Nazir's absence but instead he calls David Estes and harassment and Carries illness.

So now Carrie is fired, Brody's got the vest, Walker is on the run with sniper riffle. It seems that nobody could stop Abu Nazir's plans! But I expect some surprise in the last episode!

SHO2W