Homeland Security USA

This is Your Car On Drugs

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2009 on ABC

• It's a real eye-opening look at a job that some probably have never thought about.

The idea for this show is such a great idea. Even though it's been done before in Australia, its one that's worth doing again here in the USA. A lot of Americans honestly have no idea what these men and women do every single day just to keep our country safe. It's a real eye-opening look at a job that some probably have never thought about. The US-Mexico border has been getting a lot of press lately, but maybe people forget that that's not the only place where we're vulnerable to threats from people wanting to enter the country. This show has it all and has become one of my favorites of the new TV season. There's funny moments, scary and action-packed situations, real men and women that you can connect with on a personal level, and they've really managed to capture the essence of the day-to-day life of these various agents in a way that doesn't scream "cheesy reality show". I, for one, will definitely be watching the rest of the season.