Homewrecker

MTV - Music Television (ended 2005)

Homewrecker Fan Reviews (8)

7.8
  • Homewrecker was a great show, they should bring it bsck

Homewrecker was so funny. Ryan Dunn was great in the show. Every episode Ryan Dunn helped someone get back at one of their friends by ruining their entire room. In one episode Ryan Dunn turned someone's room into a mens locker with an overflowing toilet and showers. Once the person that messed with one of thier friends gets back to their house, they see Ryan Dunn. He shows them their new room. Once they see their room, they are so mad. They make themwish that they never pullled the prank on their friend. MTV should put Homewrecker back on the air.
  • LOVE DUNN LOVE THE SHOW

I LOVE Ryan Dunn and when i saw that he had he's own TV show l thought l have to see this.

And i'm so glad i did. What he does to peoples bedrooms is so imaginative and so extreme.

To create such a complex prank takes time and a lot of thought.

All l could think of was this poor dudes bedroom but l couldn't stop laughing. And the DIY Pranks (must admit i've tried a few)

Loved watching it.

Wish there are more episodes.

Such a shame it took so long to get to australia.
  • Funny show and the Pranks are awesome!!

Even though Viva La Bam was way better than this, it is still a Freakin' Hilarious show. The new room make overs that Dunn does to the rooms are crazy. They range from bathrooms and old-people parties to chicken coops in thier rooms. My favorite part of the show is tha prank of the day. I don't see how they come up with so good pranks. Its really a great show.
  • prank it up!

i like a lot of the pranks and have tried a few on my brother. that does not make me a bad person, just a horrible one instead. i like that they show you how to get pranks done the professional way, and that he does it to himself. good show!
  • yea dunn, great show

ryan dunn's show is pretty cool and funny to watch.... i wont lie though when i first saw it i didn't kno what to think, you kno i was thinking i was goin to watch a like reality show from dunn and it being live viva la bam, but it wasn't. but as the more i kept watching it the more i loved the show, and i love the fact that dunn shows you pranks to do at home.... so april fools day is going to be killer in my house.
  • It's just another LAME reality show! Ryan Dunn finds his guests real boring. And his ideas are pretty boring too!

0.0
    It thought it'd be cool since viva la bam was kinda in the same vein as Jackass, but this...
    It's just another LAME reality show!
    Ryan Dunn seems to find all his guests real boring. And his ideas are pretty boring too! He just doesn't do much.
    Oh and he's almost always wearing sun glasses to "coughs" mask his eyes "coughs".

I seriously hope they cancel this one and bring a show with something like Johnny Knoxville and Bam together, that'd be pretty weird (maybe not as much as Wild boyz... but we can still dream!)
  • This show is a great spin on the usual home makeover.

Whoever thought of this show is a genius. It's so much better watching people get their room turned into a piece of junk than watching people improving other people's houses. Ryan Dunn, from Viva La Bam, is a great host for the show. I definitely recommend watching this show if you're sick of the home makover show.
  • Ryan Dunn has owned Bam Margera.

Home wrecker is a show where ryan dunn and his crew go and help prank the prankers of prankees.the prankees call dunn or write him i dont really know,to come help them get payback.This is a very funny show,i watched viva la bam every sunday night for all the years it was on but this show home wrecker makes me want to see more and the reactions of the people who`s rooms have been wrecked.i mean he had the idea of turning a guys room into a bathroom.that was amazingly cool.he also shows you pranks you can do at home.i wouldve liked to write a more informative review but there isnt too much you can say about this show besides you need to watch this.its amazing.besides Ryan Dunn just seems like a really cool dude to know.i liked bam but i didnt enjoy the constant flaunting of the lambo and the wealth,dont flaunt the wealth!.Ryan dunn has made a great show that should be on for at least a few years its not the kind of show that needs to be on 9 years from now but as of this moment its the best home unimprovement show on television.