Help remembering an episode.

etienne1

[1]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    I believe it was Bayliss and Pembleton that investigated a case where an infant was found in a garbage bin near a motel. The suspects inlcude a teenage girl from a well to do family and a guy from the wrong side of the tracks. I think the guy was not willing to implicate his girlfriend in their child's death but in the end she did, I think. If someone could help me out and tell me which episode this storyline takes place in. I would appreciate it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Legaleze

[2]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 1
    Episodes 108 and 109 (Kellerman, P.I.).  Last season, after Kellerman has resigned from the force and has become a P.I., he is hired by the young girl's family to work on a defense.  The story takes place over 2 episodes.

BabyKitten199

[3]Dec 28, 2006
    • level: 7
    I remember that two-parter, it was horrible!  That little selfish b**** who was too stupid to use birth control or get an abortion early on, gave birth to her baby & then literally threw it away in the trash & got her dumb lovestruck bf to take the blame.  She played him & she played the system & the poor bf wound up killing himself.   I felt this was an exceptionally poor moment in television, but the unfortunate part is that the storyline was based on reality.

dishboy

[4]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    Not sure I'd call it a "poor moment in television", since the episode was so well done. Just watched it earlier tonight actually. Great story and a great send-off for ol' Mikey...

Hoeech

[5]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 66
    BabyKitten199 wrote:
    I remember that two-parter, it was horrible!  That little selfish b**** who was too stupid to use birth control or get an abortion early on, gave birth to her baby & then literally threw it away in the trash & got her dumb lovestruck bf to take the blame.  She played him & she played the system & the poor bf wound up killing himself.   I felt this was an exceptionally poor moment in television, but the unfortunate part is that the storyline was based on reality.

Are you kidding? Those episodes were emmy-worthy.