TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

What's the best FranknTim box interrogation not involving the Araber?

nipsey

[1]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 4
    I personally think "Three Men and Adena" and the interrogation of the Araber was the finest work of episodic television ever. So I'm taking that out of the running. But there are some other memorable ones. Feel free to disucss these below and other great FranknTim interrogation scenes.

The City that Bleeds Part 3 with Gordon Pratt (Buscemi)
    The one where they are interrogating a Navy guy whom they suspect brutally murdered his family (The way they kept getting the riled [he was obviously compulsive about neatness and order] by doing little things to his jacket and moving stuff around was genius!)
    Edited on 03/28/2007 7:14pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thedjmic

[2]Mar 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    I like "Black & Blue" when Frank coerces the confession from an innocent man, then stuffs it in Gee's pocket. Even though Bayliss is NOT in the room for much of it, he is a BIG part of the confession, because Frank plays the White cop/Black cop dichotomy off the suspect. He begins with treating the suspect with courtesy and respect and chews him a new one when the suspect provides the white cop with the information. Great scene. Frank leaves the box and watches from the observation room. Frank gets the confession by breaking the suspect down with guilt (damn he's good) and stuffs it in Gee's pocket.
    Love that scene.

Does not qualify, but I love the Bolander and Munch "Electrolyte-Neutron Magnetic Test" scene where they break a boy into giving up the guilty party. Munch says "we're gonna fry this bastard"!!!! Funny sht.
    Edited on 03/30/2007 6:13am

Cadeyrn749

[3]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 4
    "It has been known to shrink penis size" Lmfao.

bailz357

[4]Jul 9, 2007
    • level: 3

"Colors"- when Frank is interviewing Bayliss' cousin (David Morse) and Bayliss has to watch fromthe other room. Bayliss bangs so hard on the reverse mirror that he shatters the glass. Awesome TV Moment!

Also, Frank lighting matches with JMJ.

dishboy

[5]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 7

If I can pick from box scenes just involving Frank, it probably would be a tie between JMJ and his interrogation of Kellerman, which I found pretty stunning.

If it must be Frank AND Tim, I think I'd agree that the interrogation of the Navy guy was very clever.

Hoeech

[6]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 66
    bailz357 wrote:

"Colors"- when Frank is interviewing Bayliss' cousin (David Morse) and Bayliss has to watch fromthe other room. Bayliss bangs so hard on the reverse mirror that he shatters the glass. Awesome TV Moment!

Also, Frank lighting matches with JMJ.

When I read the question for this post, that scene immediately leaped to mind.

wowbobwow38

[7]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 5

yes, the David Morse guest spot (which I should have mentioned on the guest star post) in "Colors" great stuff and the one in "Black and Blue" when he gives the signed confession to Gee is one of my all time favorite scenes. "I did this for you, Gee."

and I agree with "End Game" with Steve Buscemi, "Let me show you what the Jesuits taught me."