Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

(ended 2000)

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Fan Reviews (6)

• May interest more today

Few ep (00)
  • My review of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

This series has great sound mixing in 1999 and 2000.
  • Bing!

This is one of thte best thing ever. I remembered it when I was small. I loved it. I was wondering now where can i see back those espisodes. it was so amazing. I really do want to watch it back again. All of those people were great. i feel to see back all of those because I haven't seen it all and also, it because I remember it now. I remembered it seen many years and I had not abondon my search.

Just wondering if we can download one of the espisode or if someone has the dvd of one of the espisodes. If so, please send a e-mail tellingme that there is a dvd or where can i get it. Tell me when when and where can i go see back all of those espisodes.

Thank you very much!
  • Another Casualty of the Disney and it's 65 episode maximum rule. The Szalinky's are just an average family, at least they would be if there dad wasn't a genius who constantly invents gadgets that gets the family into [worlds] of adventure!!

The Szalinky's are just an average family, at least they would be if there dad wasn't a genius who constantly invents gadgets that gets the family into [worlds] of adventure!! The adventures they got in, were great, imaginitive, and funny to watch. There mishaps and misadventures and great cast was great to watch, everyone had their role and everyone fit, some of the circumstances were kooky but always funny, and it was based on the popular movies Honey I Shrunk the kids and honey I shrunk the kids again. However this show didn't focus on shrinking, which made it even more fun to watch. However, it was on Disney Channel, and Disney Channel had a 65 episode limit, you could tell when a show was good because it would get to 65 episodes, and usually has a movie to wrap things up, so the fans don't get too mad, Lizzie Mcguire, Jett Jackson, Honey I shrunk the kids, but I believe the movie idea was yet formulated when Honey I shrunk the kids had finished. Now Disney, will ride their cashcow shows until they stop producing [cheese.]
  • Surprisingly good.

I stumbled upon this show when it was airing reruns and found it to be quite enjoyable to watch. A spin off from the popular movie of the same name, this family was a little bit closer than in the film, the dad was a little less geeky and his relationship with his wife was a lot closer.

Sometimes the stories could seem a little far fetched, but it had a good feel to it. Definitely one of the Disney Channel's better shows in a mass of extremely poor quality ones. This is definitely a tv show I would like to see come out on DVD. Wonderful cast and a lot of fun to watch.
  • Look out Thomas Edison, there's a new inventor in town. His name....Wayne Szalinski.

Honey, I shrunk the kids is a very good show. I used to watch it all the time. I've seen every episode more than once, and they're always great. Barbara Alyn Woods, would be a great mother to have for anyone. Even when she's playing the mom on One Tree hill...she's always doing her best job at it. Peter would be kind of cool to have a dad like him, if you're having trouble in school, just get him to invent a machine to make you smarter...these parents would be pretty fun to have, even though Amy and Nick probably don't think so!

Every episode, Wayne invents something new. how do the writers come up with so many new inventions all the time?! That must be hard.

My favorite episode is Honey, you'll always be a princess to me. This episode is when Diane tries to look younger by saying a spell, which then makes her an evil princess. The Szalinski family must try to turn her back to her normal self. Meanwhile, the chief is trying to beat Wayne at the annual spring decoration contest.This episode is one of my favorites! They should definately bring back the show, even though they will be repeats!