Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

(ended 2000)

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Fan Reviews (6)

7.3
  • Another Casualty of the Disney and it's 65 episode maximum rule. The Szalinky's are just an average family, at least they would be if there dad wasn't a genius who constantly invents gadgets that gets the family into [worlds] of adventure!!

The Szalinky's are just an average family, at least they would be if there dad wasn't a genius who constantly invents gadgets that gets the family into [worlds] of adventure!! The adventures they got in, were great, imaginitive, and funny to watch. There mishaps and misadventures and great cast was great to watch, everyone had their role and everyone fit, some of the circumstances were kooky but always funny, and it was based on the popular movies Honey I Shrunk the kids and honey I shrunk the kids again. However this show didn't focus on shrinking, which made it even more fun to watch. However, it was on Disney Channel, and Disney Channel had a 65 episode limit, you could tell when a show was good because it would get to 65 episodes, and usually has a movie to wrap things up, so the fans don't get too mad, Lizzie Mcguire, Jett Jackson, Honey I shrunk the kids, but I believe the movie idea was yet formulated when Honey I shrunk the kids had finished. Now Disney, will ride their cashcow shows until they stop producing [cheese.]