Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

(ended 2000)

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Fan Reviews (6)

7.3
  • Look out Thomas Edison, there's a new inventor in town. His name....Wayne Szalinski.

7.6
    Honey, I shrunk the kids is a very good show. I used to watch it all the time. I've seen every episode more than once, and they're always great. Barbara Alyn Woods, would be a great mother to have for anyone. Even when she's playing the mom on One Tree hill...she's always doing her best job at it. Peter would be kind of cool to have a dad like him, if you're having trouble in school, just get him to invent a machine to make you smarter...these parents would be pretty fun to have, even though Amy and Nick probably don't think so!

Every episode, Wayne invents something new. how do the writers come up with so many new inventions all the time?! That must be hard.

My favorite episode is Honey, you'll always be a princess to me. This episode is when Diane tries to look younger by saying a spell, which then makes her an evil princess. The Szalinski family must try to turn her back to her normal self. Meanwhile, the chief is trying to beat Wayne at the annual spring decoration contest.This episode is one of my favorites! They should definately bring back the show, even though they will be repeats!