Hope & Faith

ABC (ended 2006)

SrRui

Hope & Faith Fan Reviews (61)

• When Faith's career as an actress in Hollywood doesn't work out she is forced to move in with her sister Hope. Faith is having a hard time getting used to the fact that her everyday life isn't as glamorous as it used to be.

6.2
    I like the series but i'm not really a fan. I mean, sometimes the jokes crack me up but otherwise the show is just so predictable and boring. It feels like every single episode is the same and nothing really changes. The characters don't seem to grow and move on in their lives in any way throughout the seasons and you can't really tell while watching an episode if it's from season 1 or season 4. Every single episode revolves around the same. Faith screwing up and Hope having to help her out of her trouble. Though i really love Charlie's spiteful comments about Faith's childish behaviour and there are a few episodes that are really funny with many hilarious moments but that isn't enough. If i'm bored and "Hope & Faith" is on tv then i'm definitely going to watch it but otherwise...no.