Hostages

Truth and Consequences

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 21, 2013 on CBS

7.7
  • Stupidity ensues.

I swear Jake is the dumbest teen boy in the history of television. After last week's relatively mediocre episode, this episode continued in the pride tradition of its stupidity.
  • Terribly underrated series.

I'm annoyed that the numbers for this have been so poor. It's a great show with various twists and revelations. I love how pretty much everyone from the family to the captors, all have issues which I'm sure will come much more into play as the show progresses. And then of course, there's the main story arc about the president to contend with. I got hooked on this show from the first episode and we've now been given previews as to what will happen over the rest of the season. Suffice it to say, IT LOOKS DAMN GOOD!
  • Brilliant episode...

I absolutely LOVE this show. What they're doing with the writing and how it's unfolding is just enthralling. I also think that Toni Collette is doing a fantastic job in her role. There really isn't anything I can complain about the series so far. As to the folks who question how they can stretch out a plot like this, lots of series are written now from beginning to end before the Pilot even airs. Producers are taking a bow to Lost and Breaking Bad in the way it was planned from the start. From what I've seen so far I have faith in the writers to fulfill if given a 2nd season, which I heard they already have been renewed.
  • Truth and Consequences

Toni Collette's acting is just not good enough right now. She needs to make this situation feel more impactful and serious and I'm not getting that right now.

I do like the layers they are adding with Duncan's henchmen, but I still think the show is not as intense as it can be. We need to see more deaths and more lives at risk on a weekly basis.
  • Good show

I actually like this show but don't see how it's possible to have a second season with same concept