Hot in Cleveland

Wednesday 10:00 PM on TV LAND Premiered Jun 16, 2010 In Season

neomichel

Hot in Cleveland Fan Reviews (25)

• #1 Best Comedy Show To Ever Air on TV Land

I think that "Hot In Cleveland" really is TV Land's #1 Comedy show. When I first saw the promos for this show, I didn't think it would turn out that great but I decided to give this show a chance because of Betty White. Betty White can sure make me laugh so hard. I gave this show chance and I turned out to really like this show. Season 1 wasn't that great to me though. There were a few Season 1 episodes I found to be at least great but the rest of the episodes are either decent or okay. When Season 2 premiered, this show got much funnier and much better than Season 1. I think Season 2 is the best so far. There are only two okay episodes in Season 2 so far and that would only have to be Parts 1 and 2 of the episode "I Love Lucci". The rest of the episodes are either great, superb, or perfect. Yeah, I would definitely recommend Season 2. Season 1 is just alright but has potential while Season 2 is just plain hilarious and I've enjoyed pretty much all of the episodes in Season 2. This show is called "Hot In Cleveland" because of the three women. I have to be honest, the only hot woman in this show is Valerie Bertinelli while the other two Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick are just alright. I really don't watch that much TV Land but "Hot In Cleveland" is definitely worth watching new episodes every Wednesday night and worth watching the reruns depending if you like the episode or not. I have seen every episode of this show and I have never missed one episode. Overall, most plots to the episodes are good (mostly Season 2), the characters are well done and hilarious while Valerie Bertinelli is the only HOT woman in this show. Betty White is the funniest person in this show. Overall, watch an episode of "Hot In Cleveland" and I dare you not to laugh because this show is hilarious... I don't recommend Season 1 that much but I definitely recommend Season 2 so start off with Season 2 if you have to and this is definitely the #1 Comedy Show to ever air on TV Land in my eyes. 10/10
TVLAND