Hot in Cleveland

Storage Wars

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM May 16, 2012 on TV LAND

7.7
  • Storage Wars

A solid episode here. They actually had some different storylines not involving everyone obsessing over men, but the bringing back of the Lady Pants thing was unnecessary.

Some good lines, but not a particularly brilliant episode.
  • 3.22 'Storage Wars'

I loved this episode, especially Joy's storyline - she pretended she did have a huge boobs so she slapped on one of those water bras that make your boobs appear so much bigger. And all of that just to impress this trucker guy Jack Kerouac (Desperate Housewives' James Denton). And Victoria's 'LADYPANTS' commercials are no longer being aired only in Japan, they are expanding to US TV now. So, she's labeled as that lady who 'needs to go' and tries to do everything she can to make it stop. BTW how funny is it when she says that classic ''Lifetime original movie'' line? LMAO!!! 9,0/10
  • "We must increase our bust!"

This episode had me laughing so hard I was crying! The girls bid and recieve items from an abandoned storage unit, Joy gets into talking on the CB raidio, after Elka "Candy Cane" shows her how. Joy tells the trucker she reaches that she has enormous breasts. Once, when she talks to him about her breasts, he crashes, so she buys a water bra and goes out to find him, in Elke's car. It was nice to see Joy and Elke hug, since they're always picking on each other, which is hilarious as well. But during the hug, floodgates open and the bra bursts and starts spraying! Joy, in a fury, stuffs the other side of her bra with yarn and goes to meet the trucker, who pulls the piece of thread sticking out of her sweater and discovers the truth about Joy!

I loved that story line. I barely remember the Lincoln story line, but Melanie and Victoria find a letter from Abraham Lincloln about him cheating on his wife or something so Victoria, who wants to become famous for more than being the "lady pants lady" (that is a funny subplot: *I'm going right now!" LOL) calls the college and a Lincoln expert, who turns out to be Artie Firestone comes to identify it, even the local news comes over but Melanie makes Victoria realize that she is "lady pants-ing Lincoln".