Hot Properties Forums

ABC (ended 2005)

all this was, was t&a, at its worst

floberdobdob

[1]Dec 3, 2005
    • level: 9
    this show was all t&a, and t&a at it's very worst. the only decent looking one was lola, and she was b****y as can be! i really never watched the show, i saw maybe 3/4 of one episode out of the 9 they've aired so far. but the show just stunk from the beginning. it was supposed to be about real estate, but instead love misadventures were most of the plotlines, and they sucked.

i'm glad this show is gone!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Owepar

[2]Dec 25, 2005
    • level: 33
    floberdobdob wrote:
    i really never watched the show, i saw maybe 3/4 of one episode out of the 9 they've aired so far. but the show just stunk from the beginning. it was supposed to be about real estate, but instead love misadventures were most of the plotlines, and they sucked.

i'm glad this show is gone!

It's funny how people think that they can judge an entire series by watching 3/4 of one episode. If I'm gonna trash a show, I watch it and at least have a legit reason for trashing it...

Yes, the ladies in the show were realtors, but that's only their occupation. Like the watered-down, fluffy version of "Designing Women" that "Hot Properties" is, a real estate office was merely the setting for banter. I can't imagine watching a show where the premise is unloading a new house every week -- after all, you rarely saw them doing interior design on "DW."

Is "HP" the greatest show ever? No. But it had its moments and a great cast that had some real chemistry together. Whether or not they're aesthetically pleasing is a matter of taste, but it has no relevance on whether or not the show is good. In that vain, I could trash both "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost" because all of the stars are far too pretty -- and that's not real life.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.