Hotel Babylon

Episode 10

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 22, 2007 on BBC

• A little similar to the first episode of this season but still good!

I must admit, when this episode started and they began talking about guests needing privacy and high profile people misbehaving, I actually thought it was the first episode again. Of course, it wasnt, and the episodes are quite different, just the beginings are very similar.

I liked this episode, the footballers were very similar to how real footballers behave, they're always making trouble and it's not surprising, really, as Tony says, these guys go from having nothing to being superstars for playing a game that they love, it must be hard for them.

David Walliams guest stars as the creepy cult leader, a part I'm fairly sure he was born to play or at least a part that was written with him in mind. He can be a very odd man, sometimes.. I was not overly happy with the way the did the hypnosis thing, when he just clicked his fingers and people fell asleep. That's not really how it happens, seemed a bit far fetched to me. Anna's relentless curisoty was awesome (and very hot), i love her character!!

I gave this episode 9/10 because, when all said and done, it was a little samey, but it was still a fantastic episode so i gave it a 9. That's just my two cents :D