Hotel Babylon

Episode 10

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 22, 2007 on BBC

• This is the best episode I have seen so far, mainly because of the scenes with David Walliams.

The best part of this episode were the scenes with the Doomsday wackos led by Adrian Tintagel(David Walliams). The script was creative and the characters funny and a blast. David is very talented, not only on Little Britain but guest appearances like this one. The only thing that spoiled it was the intrusion of Anna(Emma Pierson) who I find quite annoying due to either the part written for her or her acting skills or both.

The scenes about Mr. Dovic, suspected of Croatian war crimes, were less interesting because of Tanya's melodrama and being a repeat of the same theme from other programs where it was done better, such as on Prime Suspect. Oliver Cotton, though, played the Dovic part convincingly. The storyline about the obnoxious footballers was my least favourite, mainly because of the un-professional reaction of hotel management and staff. I still worry for hotel investors. Gina Bellman was good as Marina, the obnoxious head of European operations and Richard Hawley played his coach role well.