House Hunters International

Sunday 9:30 PM on HGTV Premiered Feb 20, 2006 In Season

millerem99

House Hunters International Fan Reviews (5)

7.3
  • Annoying

Can't they come up with some new ideas instead of showing the same thing for every show.

They started doing this over the past year. They must have felt they weren't annoying enough doing the same thing every show so they figured let's mix it up and have one spouse liking the city and the other spouse liking the more rural areas. Then we'll do this for every single show. We're sure the viewers won't notice that we added another annoying element to the show. Well we have noticed and it makes the show unwatchable. Don't the producers of this show have any imagination.
  • Embarassed to be an American with "trading corn pones"

The ugly Americans they chose to highlight as they picked their over-the-top house in England made be ashamed to be an American. They should have stayed in the states as the most important thing to them was being able to grill outside and make sure no one had to share a bath. Hate it when you pick shallow people to base a show on.
  • A bit better than the original

Okay, this show does spice up the original show but still, but it only slightly improved on quality and excitment. Still, a few episodes were intresting to watch.
  • Its a travel and a RE show

When I saw cable TV I first gravitated to the travel channel. Ten years ago there were ample travel around the world shows I could enjoy from my living room. For some reason that the tv execs only know, they decided that what people are looking for are food shows. Granted Anthony Bourdane isn't bad but I find myself watching more HHI than AB or any other show on travel channel. I can see the world from the LR watching HHI with brilliant photography. AB is morel about AB than travel or food which is ok sometimes because he's an interesting character. While the regular House Hunter show is an opportunity to see house hunting in North America, HHI is two shows in one. It's one of the few shows I look foward to seeing at least twice weekly.
  • Comfortable show that is as much about the homes/apartments as it is about travel

House hunters international gives you a view into the rental prices and styles of apartments in many different parts of the world. It's also always interesting to watch the dynamic between the people searching for places.