House Hunters International

Sunday 9:30 PM on HGTV Premiered Feb 20, 2006 In Season

millerem99

House Hunters International Fan Reviews (8)

6.7
  • Overall I like Americans BUT

I really enjoy this program and love the different houses, views and cultures highlighted, however I often end up speaking angrily at the television with the visiting Americans expecting and wanting accomodation " just like home". They are often so ill mannered and want it all again " just like home". With houses often very old, they expect big rooms, ensuites, American appliances and regularly complain about costs. They often say they love culture and history but don't expect any changes from " back home". Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Read up and prepare yourself, immerse yourself in the history and culture and the kids need to do the same. They don't need a monster fridge, biggest tv , ensuites to every bedroom. Try to appreciate the gift of learning about different countries who are very proud of THEIR country too. Hence it is an enjoyable program to watch to learn about different and interesting housing locations but frustrating to watch too many entitled Americans complaining about what they left behind. Stay home then.