House of Anubis Forums

Weekdays 8:30 PM on TeenNickBetween Seasons

1x38: House of Arrest & 1x39: House of Hoax Discussion

Princess_Pinky

[1]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 11

The latest episodes have me re-evaluating Alfie and Patricia a little. I'm still not a fan, as I said in the other thread, but I found them both much less irritating when they got serious and were comforting each other in the laundry room. Alfie much less annoying when he's not with Gerome and honestly, after 1x39, I wouldn't be opposed if an Alfie/Patricia crush and/or romance began to bloom, they seem to have a really positive impact on each other emotionally and just overall, they become more enjoyable when they're together like they were in the laundry room.

I don't, however, appreciate what they're doing with Mara and Gerome. I was loving Mara/Mick and furious by first having him hate her because she cheated for him (his betrayal was understandable), but then as soon as they get back on track, they gave her a 180 and made him hate her again for sending those photos to the principle as jealous revenge, just to throw some more back-and-forth drama their way. (Mara's probably my favorite character so far, so I'm really irritated by the sudden personality change, it madeno sense to me. Jealousy, sure, but what she did just seemedtoo dramatic for the sake of dramatic. So didMickkissing her and then suddenly being a jerk - just more needless drama.)So then in "House of Arrest," they make ammends and he leaves and then immediately, they start hinting at Mara/Gerome and now annoying Gerome is doing a 180 personality change for Mara? When he was never interested in her before? (Except to blackmail her.) I can already see it: by the time Mick returns, ready to kiss and make Mara "his girl" again and forget their past woes,he'll walk in on Mara and Gerome kissing and then he'll be hurt and it'll turn into this big Mick/Mara/Gerome love triangle. No thanks!

Oh no, just watched the scene where we find out Mara and Mick are both fours. (Ironically, my favorite number. Hmm, maybe that's why I love them so much.) What's the bet that we'll soon discover Gerome is a three? Gerome's Osiris to Mara's Isis. [insert eye roll here]

I'm betting Sarah might die and she'll be "the person that leaves The House forever." (Especially now with the whole ghostly appearance. Either she's already died or maybe she died briefly - hence the ghost - and was resuciated?)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Canogaparkcindy

[2]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 49
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

The latest episodes have me re-evaluating Alfie and Patricia a little. I'm still not a fan, as I said in the other thread, but I found them both much less irritating when they got serious and were comforting each other in the laundry room. Alfie much less annoying when he's not with Gerome and honestly, after 1x39, I wouldn't be opposed if an Alfie/Patricia crush and/or romance began to bloom, they seem to have a really positive impact on each other emotionally and just overall, they become more enjoyable when they're together like they were in the laundry room.

I don't, however, appreciate what they're doing with Mara and Gerome. I was loving Mara/Mick and furious by first having him hate her because she cheated for him (his betrayal was understandable), but then as soon as they get back on track, they gave her a 180 and made him hate her again for sending those photos to the principle as jealous revenge, just to throw some more back-and-forth drama their way. (Mara's probably my favorite character so far, so I'm really irritated by the sudden personality change, it madeno sense to me. Jealousy, sure, but what she did just seemedtoo dramatic for the sake of dramatic. So didMickkissing her and then suddenly being a jerk - just more needless drama.)So then in "House of Arrest," they make ammends and he leaves and then immediately, they start hinting at Mara/Gerome and now annoying Gerome is doing a 180 personality change for Mara? When he was never interested in her before? (Except to blackmail her.) I can already see it: by the time Mick returns, ready to kiss and make Mara "his girl" again and forget their past woes,he'll walk in on Mara and Gerome kissing and then he'll be hurt and it'll turn into this big Mick/Mara/Gerome love triangle. No thanks!

Oh no, just watched the scene where we find out Mara and Mick are both fours. (Ironically, my favorite number. Hmm, maybe that's why I love them so much.) What's the bet that we'll soon discover Gerome is a three? Gerome's Osiris to Mara's Isis. [insert eye roll here]

I'm betting Sarah might die and she'll be "the person that leaves The House forever." (Especially now with the whole ghostly appearance. Either she's already died or maybe she died briefly - hence the ghost - and was resuciated?)

Haha great predictions, that's exactly what I thought upon watching these episodes. Obviously Mick will eventually come back and see Jerome and Mara in a lip lock. Yeah I predict it's Sarah as well, although she doesn't really live in the "house" of Anubis.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.