House of Anubis Forums

Weekdays 8:30 PM on TeenNickBetween Seasons

what do you think of the show?

baskok

[1]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 9

In 2006 the house of anubis started in holland and belgium. And it was very exciting to watch. I wont give away too much of the storylines but it is about a group of kids with their own personalitys and a new girl who replaced a dissapeared girl from last year. There's a creepy janitor with a secret. a few of the kids find out that it has to do with the house of anubis and egyptain myhtology. They find out that there's a secret that no one thought possible. the episodes we're about fifteen minutes long and everytime you wanted to watch the next to know what was going on.

I hope the us version will be interesting to watch but it is a concept that is'nt well known in the us. I hope that it wont turn out in a sit com like kids show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DoubleIdentity

[2]Jan 1, 2011
    • level: 2

I just watched the 1st episode and I liked it alot. I give it a thumbs up because I like the storyline but some of the actors/actresses are not the best. It's still a pretty good show though. I'm lookingforward for the next episode

dmt2002

[3]Jan 1, 2011
    • level: 3

Can you tell me, will there be any JACKALS in the show? 'Cause if not, it's a complete !@#$% failure.

ffmotorsports51

[4]Jan 2, 2011
    • level: 17

I watched the show for about 20 minutes, but then got bored. I guess this show just does not appeal to me. I think only teen sitcom fans and mystery/suspense fans will enjoy this show.

HaydenAvery

[5]Jan 2, 2011
    • level: 21
    The acting was horrible. Just about every character peeved me off. Especially Patricia, who wouldn't shut the heck about this person named Joy the entire episode and bullied the new girl for no other reason than her stupid paranoia. I'd suggest watching Tower Prep instead of this...

jimjam2597

[6]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 1

HaydenAvery wrote:
    The acting was horrible. Just about every character peeved me off. Especially Patricia, who wouldn't shut the heck about this person named Joy the entire episode and bullied the new girl for no other reason than her stupid paranoia. I'd suggest watching Tower Prep instead of this...

i agree patricia is very annoying with her ranting about how joy has gone missing and how its so suspicious, but otherwise its pretty decent. i mean i think the actors/actresses are just a little out of practice since its the first show or two and they are just starting up. i think that the american girl and the boy who is nice to her(forget both their names :p) are better than the rest. and yes tower prep is an amaaaazing show but this show is on nick so it mite actually be improved upon,

DiamondHead1830

[7]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 16
    HaydenAvery wrote:

LONG LIVE TOWER PREP!!!!!!

GottaLuvAnime

[8]Jan 10, 2011
    • level: 7

I think the show is decent.

tvFANatic26

[9]Jan 13, 2011
    • level: 9

I have to admit although the acting isn't very good - the mystery and suspense has got me hooked and I like the character's different personalities.

HaydenAvery

[10]Jan 13, 2011
    • level: 21
    I've continued watching the show for some reason, and it's not too bad for something from Nick I guess.

Canogaparkcindy

[11]Jan 14, 2011
    • level: 49
    I really like this show. Patricia is the best actress. Nina is probably the worst (I hate all of her "surprised" expressions). I tune in for the mystery with Joy and to find out what in the world the teachers are hiding. Alfie & Jerome are uninteresting. In the romance department, I like Mick/Mara.

AngelTails2

[12]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 12
    I hate Jerome and Alfie. They tick me off.

Fbian is the best of the guys, and Mick is alright.

Sometimes Nina makes weird facial expressions. But I like her.

Patricia has mellowed down now and I like her now. In the beginnign I wanted someone to slap that face.

Mara's okay. Nt bad at all.

Amber surprised me... out of al of them i did not expect her to be part of "Sibuna." I like her even in her blonde moments.

coolchris44

[13]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 22

overall its pretty good,

i don't like Patricia at all.

I would say my favorite character probably is Nina or Amber

Edited on 01/24/2011 12:33pm

NagisaFurukawa

[14]Jan 27, 2011
    • level: 13
    good show i like Amber and Nina

NathanRoth

[15]Jan 27, 2011
    • level: 16
    all i can say is bring power rangers and teenage mutant ninja turtles on now and axe this show.

Princess_Pinky

[16]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 11

The commercials looked great (I'm infatuated with Egypt and its mythology), the pilot was not. I tried to watch, turned it off in the middle, and then abandon it until several episodes had built up on my DVR. Then one night when nothing else was on and I'd already finished watching Conan and Rugrats, I turned on episode three or four eps in and my mother and I watched it. It was better than the pilot, so we finished out the episodes from that point on and abandon it again until last night, so I had another clump of episodes to watch.

The mystery is interesting, but the acting is terrible and many of the characters are really cliche. Alfie and that friend of his really bother me, the friend moreso than anything. (Alfie's crush on Amber is kind of cute, though. I wouldn't mind seeing them hook up.) Amber is really irritating, but she's gotten slightly better. (I still hate all her stereotypical "dumb blonde" comments though. She's more interesting when she's being semi-smart.)

The one romance I really enjoy is Mara/Mick, so naturally I'm pretty ticked that they did a 180 on Mara for a couple episodes just so they could put them together and then immediately break them up. Again. I'm so tired of the back and forth with them, just let them be together!

And I wish we weren't getting more Patricia as of late, she's so annoying!