A House of Cards Community
Netflix (Returning May 30th, 2017)

poll
Comments (22)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I am at episode 11. I intended to watch it all this weekend but looks like I can finished it before the walking dead comes on.
Flag
watching esp 11
Flag
I don't have a life, but I'm still only at episode 2x01. I've been binge watching something else. Unfortunately I really don't like the direction the show is heading (I'll try to avoid spoilers here), so I will probably stop at 2x01.
Flag
I agree.

Is this show about politics or serial killing?

Stupid and far fetched with a character so unlikeable you're rooting against him and not for.

I wonder if this is why Netflix released the entire season in one hit.
Flag
To enjoy this show, you have to leave your moral compass at the door before entering. I have very skeptical views about real world politics so the story is not too far fetched for me. I have never seen the original and I am at episode 11 now. I think in the end (I am assuming season 3), probably Frank might lose.
Flag
Netflix always releases the whole season at once. They also renewed House of Cards for a third season before they released season 2.
Flag
If you finished season 1 means you must have like it enough. I guess if you stopped after episode 1, what happened in episode 1 (avoiding spoilers) must really tickled you off. I was shocked, a bit sad but I am okay with it moving on.

What you binge watching. I have yet to watch Banshee and Helix because I am watching this.
Flag
OMG i have just finished Season 1 of Banshee., You need to stop watching whatever & get to it...lol I am just about to put on Season 2., Just need to get Helix out of the way... Happy watching I promis you will love it!! :)
Flag
I already finished season 1 of Banshee when it was aired and I am following season 2 as well but this week I have made watching House of cards a priority and hold off Banshee and Helix newest episode. I am just very excited to watch the next episode of House of Cards.
Flag
I gave up on Helix after 3 episodes. I don't think it's good. But Banshee is my favorite thing on TV right now, and probably will be until GoT returns.
Flag
Yes, I liked season 1 a lot. For me it was the third best new show of the year after Banshee and The Americans.

Noel recommended some Anime shows to me on the page about the craziest fanbases, so I decided to check some of them out. I started with Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the spirit). If you skip the horrendous singing before and after, the episodes are only about 20 minutes long, so it's very easy to think "I'll watch one more" after you've just finished one.

The show is OK, but not great. Worse than Avatar: The last airbender, but probably a bit better than Legend of Korra. (I have no idea if you've been watching those). It's about a female bodyguard who takes on the task of keeping an 11-year-old prince alive.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members