We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

*Stares into camera, puts on garish Southern accent*

Now see, everyone believes there are two kinds of trailers for upcoming seasons of television shows. There's the kind of trailer that features all-new footage. And there's the kind of trailer that's a waste of time because all it does is show old footage. Me, I don't have time to waste. But I also don't want you to forget what previously happened. Situations like these require the kind of trailer that's willing to have it both ways. I'm here to scrub that vacant noggin' of yours and tell you that there's a third kind of trailer. The road to House of Cards' second season is paved with a trailer that features both new footage and old footage. And the butchery begins.

*Plots savage murder of other trailers*

House of Cards Season 2 will be dumped on you all at once on February 14, 2014. Only on Netflix!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/4/2016

Season 4 : Episode 13

41 Comments
Comments (41)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I just finished the first season – got addicted immediately, can't wait for it to continue....
Flag
Despite my dislike of politics, I love this show and can't wait for it to return. Bingeing is the best;-)
Flag
If you aren't binging, you're wasting your life!
Flag
One of the few remakes that is superior to the original and the original was pretty good. Really like the all in one release
Flag
This is a great show. I can't wait. Happy Birthday to me.
Flag
I can't wait to see the next season, the first one was amazing it is the best political show I ever seen.... The best ever
Flag
Staff
My desire to hear Tim's garish Southern accent only makes me wish that Totally Tubular were still around.
Flag
And season1 marathon starts... Now
Flag
You just gotta hand it to him. Kevin Spacey is an amazing actor. I was even surprised he agreed to star in a TV show, but after watching the 1st season, I can see why. Great writers, really. Can't wait for season 2.
Flag
He's one of my all time favourites!
Flag
Staff
I remember season 1 as being fantastic. Don't remember the details though. Might have to re-watch it, just prior to season 2.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Survivor: Kaoh Rong - Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty Now's the Time to Start Scheming
    NEW
    CBS
  •  
    Heartbeat Permanent Glitter
    NEW
    NBC
  •  
    Arrow Genesis
    NEW
    CW
  •  
    The Middle Not Mother's Day