staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: House of Cards

Join in on the House of Cards general show discussion.

Discussion
Mar 04, 2014
House of Cards: Season 2 Discussion (Finale Spoilers)
Since it seems that Cory's to busy to finish his House of Cards review, don't worry we're not pressuring you, I thought maybe you would like to discuss how season 2 ended (and the shocking twists it came with).

MAJOR SPOILERS UP AHEAD! APPROACH WITH CAUTION.

First order of business: Meechum, WTF. Seriously I still don't understand what exactly happened. I wonder if Frank and Claire were that close with their previous agent. It's funny how the show dropped a few hints episodes prior and I still didn't see it coming. Imagine if that got out to the public considering Frank's new position.

Is it me or did this finale felt more like a series finale. I know this show was only meant to go on for two seasons before being given a third. But all of the show's major plotlines were ...Read more
Discussion
Aug 28, 2013
This vs That: Netflix's Attempt at TV Posters - House of Cards
#1) Kevin Spacey

#2) Bloody Peace

Poll

Are there any other poster/wallpaper/fan art that you think have been especially well done?

Which poster is your favorite and why?

Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 2
Chapter 26
Aired
Episode 12 Season 2
Chapter 25
Aired
Episode 11 Season 2
Chapter 24
Aired
Episode 10 Season 2
Chapter 23
Aired
Episode 9 Season 2
Chapter 22
Aired
Francis Underwood
Claire Underwood
Zoe Barnes
Peter Russo
Doug Stamper
A new US adaptation of the 1990s British political miniseries will star Kevin Spacey as the lead role. This is the first original series of this caliber to appear exclusively on Netflix.