House

5 to 9

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2010 on FOX

• Finally, Cuddy is the savior!

I think there's a single word to describe this episode: Wonderful. And when I say wonderful I mean that this episode is much better than some we can see during the season.

Far from being a classic episode, where House treats a patient, this one is a perfect example what Cuddy's life really is. Problems at work and with the employes. A detailed portrait of the sensations Cuddy feels in her daily routine.

5 to 9. I enjoyed the way the writer showed the multiple Cuddy's facets in the episode. It was so balanced that we can understand the situation. Cuddy's interactions with others were good enough. I also loved the interaction between House and Cuddy.

This episode was better than others due to freshness and originality, two things I enjoy when I see a new episode. It's incredible how many problems can disturb to a dean of medicine. Of course, Cuddy, being a well structured character has the ability to solve her problems.

Despite the many problems we can see during 5 to 9, in the end Cuddy could win. And a smile was the proof we needed to know everything was fine... And that really, 5 to 9 is a good episode.

Good relationships, interesting problems and a perfect way to show what Cuddy feels are just some of reasons why this episode deserves a 9/10.

OXYGN