House

Autopsy

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2005 on FOX

• A terminal young cancer patient endears herself to the hospital staff.

The episode is cloying, manipulative, and sickly-sweet and thus can be dismissed as a mis-step in an otherwise strong early second season. By the time the little pixie leaves the hospital, the only thing left to those who haven't been sucked in by the whole thing is an almost overwhelming feeling of nausea.
  • Brilliant! Definitely Emmy material, this episode pulls on your heart strings and keeps you bound tightly. Magnificient performance by one little girl and the excellence of the entire House cast shines through the hopelessness of the situation. To me it g

This is one episode not to be missed. Brilliant, engaging, heart-felt and utterly wonderful. If you ever thought that strength and character came with age, think again as this young actress steals your heart. House is brought to his knees and perhaps faith is born again. Touching and moving, is an understatement, this episode holds you tightly.
  • Probably my favorite episode in the series.

As at least one of the top reviewers for this episode noted, this episode is "perfect," and exhibits a depth unsettling for TV writing. As someone whom some might consider a film snob--with Fellini and Tarkovsky in my repertoire of favorite directors, and standards for screenwriting right up there with the Coen brothers--I really can't help but noting the distinct, but very welcome, out-of-placeness of this sort of quality in television. Many people have focused on the young girl, who does indeed do an excellent job in this episode and deserves commendation for her performance, but the character development of the show's eponymous Gregory House is gigantic in this episode. House's performance is extremely layered, I'd almost say the overall feeling of the episode embodies a more realistic--and therefore more touching--Scroogesque sort of story of subtle redemption. The very caustic behavior of House is harder to tolerate in this episode because of its direction at the character of a 9-year-old girl with terminal cancer; in this episode there's nothing funny about his jibes, which often form the cynical comic relief in this series. At one point, House's outwardly callous cynicism, in scoffing at his young patient's bravery in the face of death, brings a disgusted and nearly speechless Wilson to genuinely tell him to "go to hell." The emotional rawness is magnified by the complexity of Greg House's utterly screwed up and miserable character, who we see is part jealous of and part confused by his patient's love of life. The episode does an excellent job showing House's misery in contrasting him with his brave young patient. In an Oscar-worthy scene between House and Wilson in House's office, we see Dr. House using a razor to break up diphenhydramine, in order to circumvent the blood brain barrier and treat his cold, as Wilson asks him, with little surprise in his voice "...you're treating your stuffy nose with cocaine?" Here, House's misery and nonchalance about the future course of his life is beautifully rendered, as he quips, "unlike her, I've got the luxury of time," to Wilson's observation that the girl, though dying, enjoys life more than he does. Wilson's sad but genuine response that "she could outlive you," is made of greatness. Hugh Laurie's acting is beautifully sublime as the aloof House melts just a enough to see his discomfort with his own emotions as the young patient gives him a hug at the end of the episode, as she tells him to "take a walk next time [he's] outside." As the episode ends, we see he is following her advice to stop and smell the roses, and this seems like the first step that the series makes toward hope for Gregory House. So there you have it; I think this episode's genius lies in showing some of the coldest, most bristlingly mean sides of House's character alongside some of his softest and saddest, which ultimately makes you feel most sorry and empathetic for him. A classic episode that makes me yearn for the grumpy Gregory of the first three seasons.
  • great episode

This epison reminded me why I watch this series.It was one of the best season 2 episodes.The little girl was amazing and vbery strong.The little actress was perfect in her role.The girl would propably die but once again the doctors refused to give up and finaly saved her.The episode was very touching and i liked the scene that the girl asked Chase to kissed because she didn't want to die without been kissed.And he kissed her.It was so sweet!!The music was awesome,too.
    You are beautiful
    No matter what they say
    Words can't bring you down
    Ohh no You are beautiful
    In every single way
    Yes words can't bring you down
    Ohh no
    So don't you bring me down today
  • Beautiful and haunting

This was one of the most touching a beautiful episodes of House ever written. The entire cast played their parts perfectly.

I thought the relationship with House and Wilson got a lot of insight in this episode. Wilson's caring attidude seemed to clash with House's "jerkishness". Nevertheless, I think House was a lot softer on the inside in this episode. He wanted to help end the childs suffering- his critism was of her mother (unfair critism, it is devastating to lose a child), and it was clear he was more concerned for her prolonging her suffering for an extra year.

I thought the whole Chase kissing the girl thing was excellenty portrayed, and also very amusing when House deduced it. I also loved Andie giving House a hug at the end, and promptly inspiring him to live life more, seen at the end when he rides the motorcycle- another insight into House's passions before he injured his leg.

Overall, this episode was exactly why I watch the series- it was funny, dramatic, moving, brilliantly acted and wonderfully written.
  • Chase kisses the cancer patient! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll ogle Chase's hair ...

where to start?

sad: 9 year old cancer patient who only has a year to live anyway, and now sees her life being shortened to mere days if House can't figure out what's wrong with her

interesting: House has a cold and treats it using narcotics

moving: the end where Andie tells House it is a nice day and that she should take a walk around the park and then she hugs him

funny: Chase kisses Andie when he asks he to, saying that she had never kissed a boy and would probably never get to
    House finds out, the rest of the team flips out, and the result is a very funny scene

controversial: preforming an autopsy on a living patient ... well hey, it saved her life!

all in all, a very good episode!
  • Chase kisses a cancer patient.

this episode was so nerve wracking because killing a patient & reviving, that's sort of creepy not as creepy as in which Chase kissed a 9 year old open mouth, that was very pedophile of him.I liked how she was so brave, back to the nerve wracking part, the surgecal procedure was scary, very scary, even though that girl got annoying after 10 minutes, still a worth watching episode. I like how she hugged House at the end, that was so sweet, Then she kissed Chase again in the cheek subtly like they had a secret, aa great episode with a whole lot of cancer.
  • "Autopsy" exemplifies the 'smartness' of House. A great episode.

In Autopsy, House is introduced to a girl (Andie, played by Sasha Pieterse), who intrigues House because of her bravery in the face of terminal cancer. Even if House finds out why she is experiencing hallucinations, she will still die within a year. House uses her "bravery" as a symptom, and develops a risky procedure to save Andie. It works, but not for the reason House expected (as the clot was not in the part of the brain dealing with bravery). House's attitude in this episode is stubborn as usual, but his mortality as shown by his mistake is evident and duly dramatized in the closing sequence. The side story between Chase and Andie is a funny and welcome escape from this sad but somewhat realistic story. All-in-all, another great episode.
  • Irritating and unwatchable episode.

1.3
    This episode seems to have gotten genarally very high scores. I must give a different opinion. This was The Worst Episode ever of this TV series. I have some medical training. Usually episodes have some connection with "real world". Everything medical in this episode was totally ridiculous. That totally ruined the episode for me. Also, the premise, and the main character was extremely irritating. I almost stopped watching the whole series after this episode, thankfully the next episode was quite good.
  • this episode was worth it

just for the line "if her DNA was off my 1% she'd be a dolphin." it was good nonetheless, although i kind of agree with house about little kids with cancer, they can't all be brave. someone's gotta break down and cry eventually. but man, the dialogue really is great, "you're treating your cold with...cocaine." classic house and wilson. "you carry a cane and noone likes you" HAHAHAHA. and i thought chase kissing the little girl was sweet, not as gross as cameron thought it was. i mean it's not like he did it for some sort of pedophilic enjoyment, it was a possibly dying girls last wish. not to mention cameron totally would have done it if a boy asked.

p.s. i love this show
    p.p.s. i love cameron and cuddy
    p.p.p.s. i'm about to go watch 321 right now
  • This episode remembers E.R best days.

The very fun in any Medical series is not the blood, the disease, the death. it´s the opposite: the life, the cry, the cure. So, if those are the qualities that measure, "Autopsy" deserves top-scores.
    First, Cause like the great majority, this is not about the medicine, but the doctor; in better words, about the man with the title. Adding, in this especific chapter, the wrong conclusion about the patient (that in my opinion is the main line of the story) and the consequences of this conclusion can bring water to the eye (of course, not to House). But somehow, this hard-to-take doctor, is shaked and the end-lines scenes show him tasting the lession this episode carries.
    Hope everyone can feel, even that just for one single day, the joy of life the little girl feels. Funny, or Ironic, in this girl case, no cure was found, but life is the word in the mind of those doctors whatching her... and in our minds.
    ;)
  • The smaller elements were my favorite bits.

This episode had a strong storyline, but it actually wasn't the story about the sick girl that I thought was the best part. It was a good storyline and well handled, but since this is a medical drama these kind of strong storylines are bound to come along every once in a while. I was more pleased with the smaller bits they did in this episode with the character relations. They did it quite subtly, which was great.

The first was getting to see Foreman working more with "his kind", the other neurologists, getting to see him in his field of expertise. They've had scenes like that before, but it was a bit more in this episode, with him being present during the surgery to find the clot. I liked that, it was a really nice touch. Though I'm still wondering what Chase and Cameron have specialized in. They keep mentioning that Foreman's a neurologist, but I can't remember them ever mentioning what Cameron and Chase are.

The second was the trust House showed in Foreman. When Foreman thought he saw the clot House believed him, even though the others didn't. As much as he likes to be mean to his little trio, every now and then he reveals that he has confidence in them. It was a great element of this episode.

The third was the small ways they showed a bit of a stronger connection between House's three little minions. In particular when Foreman was in the operating room and communicated with Chase who was watching from the outside. Again just a small thing, but it was a nice touch.

I was also revealed to see a little less of Cameron in this episode. Sometimes there is just too much focus on her, we haven't gotten much focus on Chase and Foreman lately. And, well, she's kind of annoying.

All in all a pretty good episode. The kid who played Andie did a really good job, although they could have tried to match the bald cap to her actual skintone.
  • Review

I thought this episode started out kind of weak, but got really strong once we got into more of the emotional section of the episode I thought that it got much better. I thought that House being sick was kind of a random thing for the episode. Had he eventually tied in his sickness to the girl, I would have seen a point. I dont think this episode was as funny as some of the other ones, but the case in question was certainly one of the most powerful that we have seen up to this point. The courage that little girl had was unreal, it was a very special episode in terms of emotionally dealing with the patient
  • Beautiful sad episode

This was a very moving episode. I have no idea why House actually took the case though Wilson didn't seem to have the best argument in the beginning. It was sad though because no matter what they did Andie was going to die in the near future anyway from the cancer.

Andie getting that kiss out of Chase and then the look on Cameron's face when she found out that Chase had actually kissed her was priceless. I loved that look of disgust on her face.

House's clinic patient was funny when he pulled his pants down and House had that "O" look on his face.

The autopsy idea that House came to Cuddy with and that entire conversation were just perfect. Cuddy had the perfect reaction and then House saying he was wasted it was perfect.

And Andie finally leaving was touching.
  • Beautiful

This is one of my favourite House episodes ever. It's only not a 10 because it does turn a bit didactic. But really. This episode teaches and asks you questions in a way that you don't know you're learning, and that's impressive - I, for one, don't watch network TV for morals. The entire cast is on fire, especially Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson) and Jesse Spencer (Chase). This is especially a wonderful episode for Chase because we start to see just how compassionate he is with kids in trouble - so often everyone sees him as nothing but ambitious, or slimy, even. Chase has a very pronounced soft spot. And he had wonderful chemistry with the little girl - at the very end when Andie is leaving the hospital, and Chase hugs her? I lost it. It wasn't House that made me sniffle. It was Chase and the way we were shown he isn't beyond redemption. I think that was a big theme of this episode, and it's a big theme of this show as a whole.
  • Almost incomparable

I haven't seen a lot of House so far, but I just watched this episode and I loved it. It's not happening everyday that I really can't take my eyes off the tv. Well, that was a joke, it happens all the time, but this episode was special anyway.

It was really exciting when they did the autopsy-thing and you could really feel the tention.
    And the whole episode was very moving. I cry a lot over stupid tv stuff, I just can't help it. If something's as touching as that girl, I just have to. She was so strong and then when you found out that she wasn't actually that brave, but was just trying to be strong for her mum. You had to love this scene.
    And when she said her goodbyes and even hugged House, that was great, too!
  • This was so great that it will be hard for me to find words that are good enough to describe it.

House was a jerk but then again what else is new? He shocked me a bit with those comments about kids with terminal deseases but Wilson proved him wrong.

I liked the performance of Sasha Embeth Pieterse (Andie), she was just so perfect in that role.
    I also liked watching House on the bike. He actually seemed to be enjoying himself which, let\'s face it, is a rare event.

The one thing about this episode that shocked me was the kiss between Andie and Chase. It was just so unexpected. The reaction from Cameron, House and Foreman when they found out was just perfect. Me and a friend talked about the episode after watching it and she told me that in Chase\'s place she would have done the same. I don\'t know what I would do, it was a complicated situation. I have to congratulate the writers for this one, really surprising.

There is just one more scene that I find importante mention about the episode, the scene that they performe the autopsy and House says that it\'s enough for him if Foreman saw the tumor even if he didn\'t. I wasn\'t expecting House to say that. He almost said he trusts Foreman which isn\'t something he would ever say.

I would like to think the cast and crew for anothergreat House episode.
  • One of the best episodes I've seen!!!!

This episode was definatly on of the best House eps EVER!!!

The funniest part in this episode would definatly be when Chase kissed Andie. Then, after, House finds out, then Foremans got his head in his hands, and Cameron's got her hands over her mouth, and Chase is just standing there, saying it wasnt sick ot anything. I just burst out laughing!

This Episode is definatly a MUST SEE!!!!!
  • Very touching, the young girl made this episode work out for the best.

Im very glad i ended up seeing this episode. I missed it the first couple times it aired on TV. We almost got to see another more, soft side of House too. The girl and her actions definitely changed him a little bit. Most of the times i consider the episodes intense because of the many crazy symptoms they have. There were still a couple, like the hallucinations and the bleeding behind the eye. This one just was intense because of the procedure they did at the end to confirm where exactly the clot was. I always wondered the episode where House started using the motorcycle, and here it is. Basically this episode was very well written, touching and provided something different for House fans.

Medical Problem: tumor near the heart
    Rating: 9.8/10
  • It begins with her "seeing" and House with a stuffy nose. It begins to twist as ?s/time races even more than usual. It has House’s humor and drama fans have come to love about the show, and a storyline that blows your mind.

Not only is this why I watch this series, it's why they invented TV!!!
    This may very well be the best episode of any show I've ever seen in my life. It had an awesome well-plotted story and structure, first of all. It also played with your emotions and twisted your soul in a way that goes beyond "entertainment." The writing was brilliant and deserves any and every award it can get.

I joined TV.com a few months ago, addicted to pretty much just Lost and Smallville (hence the screen name). I discovered this show when I became interested in watching the Teenage Healer episode toward the end of last season (“House vs. God” I think). I was slightly dismayed when they interrupted because of bad weather. Had they interrupted this episode, I would have personally slaughtered the entire news staff and prayed for the people in the storm’s tracks long after the episode was over and written this review.

The only episodes that came close to this were the Christmas episodes of Smallville (The ending gave me chills…) and The Dead Zone (most original ending for an episode of its type I’ve ever seen, and Alex may very well be my all-time favorite character), but I’ll review them later, because this episode SURPASSES THEM ALL! It’s the first time I’ve ever laughed at, hated, and felt sorry for one character. The concept of a cancer kid may not be original, but this show is and goes about it in a way only “House” can, because the title describes a concept completely insane, even for this show.

I recommend this to anyone who enjoys being entertained, whether they enjoy life or not, because this is better than any MOVIE I’ve ever seen.

The only problem I had with it was that Christina Aguilera song I don’t particularly care for, but it worked so I’ll get over it…

(And you MUST read the trivia for the episode; it fits the definition for the word “trivia” perfectly.)
  • Touching, clever and with a contradicting title, how can you go wrong?

We discussed this in my science class later in the week, and most people thought "Clever".

As a side issue, House is trying to find a way to manage his cold symptoms, finally deciding to use coccaine. The Vicodin is not enough.

Chase kissing Andie: What can I say? Personally, I was laughing at the prospect that he might be gullible enough to do it. They did make me shut up when he went ahead and did it.However; there was nobody else in the room at the time, it was short, sweet and (most importantly) non-sexual. Quite touching stuff, if you ask me.

Now, the title. When you hear it, you definitely think "no suprise, she's gonna die". She does, sort of.

Me liked this episode. But like Glort said, it's going to be hard to top this off.
  • Wonderful Story !!!

The emotion is present all the time, as always in the other episodes. But in this one, is more sensitive once House could express in his eyes his real feelings about the girl. I want to know about the song played when House was thinking in his room, alone, playing with his ball. Do you know about it ? This song is special because it drives all people to the inner of emotions. I really love the House M.D. series and I\'m sure that the writer gets his intentions to make the people think about real life. Congratulations to all !
  • Little girl in terminal stage, dying of something else.

Simply 10... Excellent performance by this moving little girl, best episode so far. Unless the writers come up with something brilliant, it will be very difficult to top this episode. It also appears that the little girl got into House somehow, looking forward to seeing if it'll change him a little bit.
  • Wow. This episode was one of the best I've seen so far!

I loved the way Wilson had a bigger role in this and that we saw more interactions between House and his best friend.

House's reaction to the young girl with cancer was so in character it was brilliant. You can't argue with his reasoning but he does have a very twisted and blunt way of looking at the world, which is perfectly highlighted in this episode.

The way Andie tricked Chase into giving her a kiss and wasn't afraid of House was great. House's facination with Andie's bravery was gripping. He was determined to prove that no-one could be that brave, that there had to be something wrong with the fear part of her brain. I sat there in wide-eyed silence when House admitted that he was wrong, Wilson didn't even have to push him to do it, he just straight out owned up to it.

Oh yeah! House on a motorcycle! I love motorcycles and I love House and now they've both been put together! Yay!

Yep. This was definately the best House episode so far.
  • Just starting to catch up on this series...loved the intricate plotting and the supporting music. Would like more info on the obscure music from this episode...In the Deep...LOVED it!

As a medical professional, I am always prepared to be disappointed with medical drama in the accuracy arena, but this drama is so well written and acted that i thouroughly enjoy it! Whoever writes for Dr. House is awesome. This particular episode made me cry...it was so poignant, especially at the end when Dr. House was hugged! Keep up the great writing and the musical support...Loved it!
  • A young girl with terminal cancer fights to live from the unexplained more than the cancer

House is your friendly neighborhood jerk. He is too mean to care but cares to much not to. A young girl comes into the hosipital with cancer. Is she brave or just sick? House cannot seem to give her credit because she is a child, but love is stronger than fear. This was a good episode. It was my first real venture into the show and I definately will be back. It has a bizarre type of humor but with a very serious edge. Houses interaction with the other doctor's is classic.
  • A young cancer patient wins the grand prize... a hug from Dr. Gregory House!

Everything about this episode was perfect. House delivers on point sarcastic remarks and well, the fact that he's got allergies.... I've got allergies right now, it's nice to relate. The bravery of the little girl is ridiculously touching and definitely brought me to tears. Love the tension between House and Stacy.
  • Truly stunning, "Autopsy" delivers from all angles. Never have I been so emotionally moved through this medium of entertainment.

Gregory House is a man of principals, however strange and sometimes intriguingly twisted they may be. Principals that are unlike anything that others would consider normal principals, or even normal human behavior. Among these principals are conclusions that first and foremost, everybody lies, and, of course, life is pretty grim. So it shouldn't surprise that I was taken aback - no, it was more like I was launched from my seat and hurdled across the room, resulting in a dizzy storm that rivals that of the fastest roller coasters - when House plainly stated that "no one wants to die." Yeah, he really said that.

Are you sure this is House? Dr. House? The limped, hobbled Vicodin-popping cripple that is sarcastically caustic to everyone about everything? The man who is a beacon for cynics across the globe to continue in their pessimistic pursuits? It goes without saying that this was unexpected. House does not enjoy life, in most senses of the word, and is not at all hesitant to let people know that. Life is hard, and cold, and depressing, and bitter and uncaring and lonely and yet House, knowing all this, declares that no one wants to die?

Yes, he did say that, but what he didn't say is that everyone wants to live.

Because not everyone does. House knows this, and yet he also knows that no one truly wants to die. For a lack of better options, death may seem like an exit, an escape, but not a very good one.

For all the pain and the grief and the resounding unknown surrounding it, death is not something that people look forward to. Only when earthly circumstances are so despairing is it used as a selective exit, as their are no other exits to be made. A stalwart atheist, House does not contain any religious bias on death and what bliss may follow, and yet he doesn't care too terribly much about his own life. Or at least he claims. He doesn't want to live, necessarily, but that doesn't mean he wants to die.

Chase kissed a nine-year-old cancer patient on the lips, and I was simply amazed that not only did Chase fulfill the girl's request to be kissed, but that the writers even brought up the issue and then presented the character with such a difficult decision. Knowing that this girl, Andie, may be dead in a matter of days (and certainly in a year), Chase leaned over and gave her what she wanted.

As Andie coyly pointed out, no one else was in the room and no one would ever find out. Chase realized this as well, and yet when the question of her sexual activity was brought up he quickly defended her and told House (guaranteeing himself some insults) and the others what he did without a tinge of hesitation. Chase was not ashamed of what he did; he didn't kiss Andie only because she was dying and pleaded with him, but he sympathized and felt that she should get to feel what it's like to be kissed. Some might have found the scene disgusting and may feel that what Chase did was unnecessary, but I emphatically disagree. The scene was brilliant, touching, and chilling.

On to my favorite doctor duo: House and Wilson. These two and their ethical views clashed once again in this episode, and Wilson, for the first time, lashed back at House and actually thought the Good Crippled Doctor was out of line. House was extremely unmoved by Andie's bravery, calling it into question and doubting the authenticity of the dying girl's emotional strength. When House asks Wilson if he can tag along with him as he goes to tell Andie she's likely going to die, Wilson's patient virtue is broken and House is told to go to hell. It will be interesting to see if this brief hostility develops further in future episodes.

The means to save the already condemned to death girl (parallel to last week, anyone?) were indeed radical, and House treating it as a play with himself as director was amusing. Foreman saved the day in an episode that features not much else of significance with him.

Lawrence Kaplow is a genius, and what a way to take Hugh Laurie's assumed real-life sickness and use it for the betterment of the script. David Shore, you are standing on the shoulders of giants.
  • A 9-year-old girl, dying of cancer, will die even sooner if House and his team can't find a clot in her brain.

A young girl is seen in her bathroom. She's obviously a cancer patient since she is bald and taking her morning regime of medications. Yet she's not sad or depressed with her fate. Instead, she's putting on a long curly wig and singing along with her favorite song, "Beautiful" by Christina Aguilera.

Suddenly the room is shaking, the mirror breaks, her hand is bleeding. Her mom enters the bathroom, yet she sees the mirror intact. The hallucination is over and she has in fact broken the mirror with her fist.

Wilson approaches House and asks for his help for Andie, the 9-year-old terminal cancer patient. The hallucination means she will have even less time to live unless House can find the problem.

Lots of tests later, House becomes convinced that Andie must have a second cancer. With some audiorecordings of her angio, Cameron discovers a flap where there shouldn't be in Andie's mitral valve. The surgeon's go in and find a cancer in her lung that's attached itself to her heart. They have to remove it in order to cut out the tumor but it turns out the tumor was benign and during surgery she bleed out her right eye. None of this could explain the hallucination she experienced.

House then is convinced that a clot was thrown in her brain, causing the eye bleed, before the tumor was removed. Another angio, in her brain this time, reveals nothing and exploratory surgery is not an option. House opts for an off-hand remark made by Foreman -- an autopsy.

His plan is to lower Andie's body temperature, put her on life support, then basically kill her so that they can remove two to three liters of her blood. Then they would quickly reinfuse the blood while doing an MRI on her brain. The hope would be to spot the outline of the clot so that surgeons can remove it. The procedure works, the clot is removed and Andie gets to have another year with her mother who's not handling any of this very well, certainly not as well as brave little Andie.

Best of all is the interaction between House and Wilson regarding Andie's bravery. House becomes convinced that no sick kid can be that brave. Her bravery must be a symptom due to the clot only he's proven wrong since the clot was nowhere near the fear center of her brain.

She manages to reach out to gruff, distant, cynical House at the end by hugging him and suggesting that he go for a walk on that sunny day. He brushes off the attempt at humanize him but later is seen looking at some motorcycles. He nearly walks away but then decides to take one for a test drive. He's beginning to crawl out of his shell -- thanks to a dying girl who knows how to appreciate life better than he does.
  • In this episode, Autopsy, they deal with a 9-y.o. cancer patient, a girl who has a year to live.

I agree with the other poster, extrm! Can anyone please, please
    tell me what that song was that played twice, sung by two different artists? I'd like to know the title, and would love to know who either of the artists were. You can reach me at aottaway@nyc.rr.com
    Thanks! Happy viewing.