House

Baggage

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 10, 2010 on FOX

• One of the best if not the best episode in a long time

It was good to see Dr. Nolan again. I was wondering if House was still going to see him.

Why was House entering the hospital through the ER?

It makes sense that Wilson would want House to move out. I don't understand why House was still living with Wilson in the first place. Nolan wanted him to live with someone right after he got out so he didn't relapse. It has been awhile since then.

How did Alvie know where House lived? He was pretty funny trying to help House with the case though.

I'm not sure if I agree with Taub from last episode that House was trying to help his marriage. I feel like he was just trying to mess with Taub. However, this week House showed that he can help people. He helped the husband save his marriage by telling him to go back to courting his wife. Then he helped Alvie by setting up the trial and faking the test results.

I find it hard to believe that Alvie would just leave a note for House without actually saying good bye. He really liked House.

I had been waiting for a therapy session since Broken. They kind of glossed over everything during that episode and it was good to see Nolan delve into House's mind. I did disagree with Nolan about House using diagnoses based on his personal life that the past is bad. House uses the symptoms to come up with a diagnosis, not his personal life.

I hated how Nolan came to the conclusion that Cuddy was the reason for House's recent problems. Lucas and Cuddy were thinking about moving in together way back when Cuddy was going to buy the loft but Wilson bought it out from under her. I am actually surprised they haven't moved in together since then because it has been months. I hardly see that causing all of House's problems. He had to know it was going to happen eventually considering it almost happened months earlier. I could understand House's problems being caused by the fact everyone was moving on and being happy- Lucas/Cuddy, Wilson/Sam, and even Alvie. However, to put it all on Cuddy is ridiculous. Huddy hadn't been mentioned much this whole season (which was great) but now the last two episodes it has been mentioned. The way it is looking, I wouldn't be surprised if Cuddy ends up dumping Lucas next episode to be with House and I am going to hate it.

It will be interesting to see if House moves back in with Wilson or if he stays in his apartment.

I guess the writers remembered how successful Three Stories was and tried to replicate it. It definitely was one of the best if not the best episode this season. I just wouldn't put it up there with Three Stories or some of the other best episodes. I think the reason it is rated so high is because we haven't had many good episodes and this episode comes and it is so much better than all the others and people forget how good some of the episodes in the first 3 seasons were.
OXYGN