House

Body and Soul

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 23, 2012 on FOX

• I liked this episode a lot! SPOILERS

Ok, granted. This season isn't the best one. I don't know what it is, but the team doesn't do it for me.

However. The most compelling character this season to me is Dominika. I really liked the episodes she was in. She is a nice character and a good influence for House, and not only because she is hot. And she really likes him, or better said liked him.

That move of the citizenship was stupid. He lost her, I'd like to think that if he gave it to her and talked to her about it, she would have stayed. But I know they had to do it to make the ending of the series better. Especially after the scene with Wilson. I know what they want to end with.

HOUSE all ALONE!!!!

And as much as I hate it for House, I think that is a good ending.

There is only one thing that really irritated me. I mean, the sex dream stuff was nice. But after Dominika left, that scene between Chase and Park was not in the right place. Maybe even unnecessary entirely. But if there was a place then before Dominika leaving. Probably they wanted to lighten the mood, before the news of Wilson, but I think without it, it could have a bigger impact. Both the bad news scenes where powerfull.

Now I'm exited about the ending. Before, not so much. I will miss Dominika