House

Body and Soul

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 23, 2012 on FOX

• Good episode but a missed opportunity ( Spoilers)

The measure of a good show is when characters grow and learn from their mistakes. They don't have to be perfect but it makes them seem more real when they can do this. House, of course, has traditionally had a hard time learning from his mistakes! In this episode I thought maybe we might be seeing a small shift in this theme with regards to his feelings towards Dominika. It was inevitable of course that this would get screwed up as usual but it would have been so nice if they had allowed this to develop into a meaningful relationship for a change- especially with the end of the show rapidly approaching. I was surprised when they turfed her out at the end as I thought they were giving us more background on her for a reason - she's obviously smarter and more experienced than she first appeared.

With the announcement of Wilson's cancer ( poor choice of scenario in my view) and the loss of Dominika, I think that the end will be a miserable House all alone with his vicaden. I really hope they can make a non- predictable ending for us instead. The other things going on in this episode were somewhat bizarre this week but mildly entertaining....I guess I'm only interested in the main plot not the sidebars!
OXYGN