House

Bombshells

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 07, 2011 on FOX

7.9
  • Nice start but an ending that was very poorly thought out.

5.5
    Okay, the show centers on the Cuddy House relationship and how it will survive a medical scare close to home. Nothing earth shattering about that type of show, we could have almost expected it to happen sooner or later... and along the way we see some dream sequences that range from cool send ups to movies and sitcoms to some really bad ideas (House singing broadway tunes is over the top).

But where we really have a problem is the shows ending... A Cuddy break-up because House used drugs again? I'm sorry but that was simply lame and a poorly thought out gimmick to allow him to spiral on the next episode. Cuddy knew he was a junkie and would likely relapse in the future, it would be nearly unheard of for an addict to not slip up and yet him taking a pill because he was worried about her dying is the reason to break up ? Sorry but that just make me want to quit watching... I ignored the fact that Cuddy has a dream sequence when she is put under for a procedure (news flash, when you get put under for procedures you don't dream been there and had it done and you don't dream at all).
USA