House

Charity Case

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 17, 2011 on FOX

• More of the same

3.5

Boy howdy, my last review of house took a thumbs down pounding. Afraid this one might be the same. What an aweful episode.

The formula of "House is never wrong" becomes really very dull if there is never even a glimmer of hope of anything else being the case.

From the outset of this weeks mystery, you knew how it was going to end. Its a House staple episode. I will give it praise for actually focusing on the medical mystery this week though, something last season did not seem so bothered by.

New girl and newer girl, well there was a side plot I could have lived without. Not sure which one displayed less screen charisma, like two shades of grey competing. The premise being "new girl" cant accept gifts. A house team mate with a quirky characteristic? We have seen it all now!

Wilson has become more unintersting as the weeks go on, and spent another week being the moral compass of the audience. Foreman has been promoted to "cuddy replacement cameo man" and the less said about Thirteens upteenth exit from the show the better.

" Why do you keep watching it if you dont like it?" being the obvious question. Problem is I love House, and just hate to see it being sailed down the river to a bland and dull ending.