House

Damned If You Do

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 14, 2004 on FOX

• How do you save a life, when they feel that it is divine intervention?

This episode hit a little close to home, cause I feel the same way about most nuns. Most of them are evil, they are picky and they disapprove of everything. It’s no wonder why Dr. Chase felt the way he did. “Are you allowed to watch TV or do you think that’s the work of the devil?” But to have a woman get sick that way is insane. She started convulsing and seeing images of Christ. And automatically when a nun has marks on her palms it must be stigmata. Problem is that people associate Jesus to his death more than his message. People focus more of how he died and who’s to blame rather than trying to live for the heavenly father’s will. By the way I’m Catholic, but I also believe that there is more than one pathway to God, so I hope I haven’t belittled all the other wonderful religions out there. It’s interesting to find out that it was actually a copper tool stuck inside of her, from a self-abortion several years ago. It’s also interesting to see House being the Grinch of the hospital and others being nice to him. His small heart becomes ten times sizes to big when his ex-wife tells him he did a good job and Merry Christmas.
USA