House

Detox

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 15, 2005 on FOX

• House saves the day and win the bet so 1 month off clinic duty even thought we found out he's actually addicted to the drugs.

Well what can I say about this, even when House is De-toxin he’s still able to save the patient, still I liked the story line he is addicted to pain-medication but won’t admit it’s a problem. Still we found out at the end it was his friends idea not the women but he managed to skip 1 month clinic duty. Now that’s a good bet he won.

Foreman, well nothing ever changes with him but Cameron for once in her life actually followed House into wrong thing, he was trying to teach her lesson I hope she learned, I mean surely she should learn to question House’s decision if it doesn’t make sense to her. Still next week episode might be interesting.

Cat autopsy, is there anything House wouldn’t do? I know it helped find the cure but I have to wonder how far he will go with it. His hands shaking when he did it and Cameron just standing there just shows how well she knows him, she knew that no-way if she offered help he would been very angry at her.
USA