House

Distractions

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 14, 2006 on FOX

• Classic episode.

This is one of those episodes that I can watch time and time again. House treats a burn victim whilst trying to get over Stacy.

I thought the case was very interesting, simply because the team couldn't use the normal tests we see them use so much, which created more dilemnas and more of a challenge for them. It reminded me very much of an early series one case, with lots of medical jargon and different tests to answer the puzzle.

I thought House dealing with the loss of Stacy was also very funny. I loved him interupting Dr Webber (Bulldog from "Fraiser"), and the scenes between himself and Wilson were hilarious and some of the best one liners and dialogue this Season. It was also very amusing when he got stoned in the locker room and then recovered to help with the diagnosis. I thought the parents in the episode were fantastic, and definate one of the better acted sets of parents we have had in this show.

Overall, as already stated, this Season has hit its stride, and the next set of episodes merely confirms this. A fantastically well written episode, which shows of its humour, as well as House's pain and need for a distraction, making him slightly more insane than usual. Fantastic.