House

Don't Ever Change

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 05, 2008 on FOX

• Although the topic of choice wasn't so great. The character development and House getting his monolithic view of humanity thrown in his face was wonderful. As to the topic once again House rages against religion and a type of patient not seen often.

Although the topic of choice wasn't so great. The character development and House getting his monolithic view of humanity thrown in his face was wonderful. As to the topic once again House rages against religion and a type of patient not seen often. I liked the view into Hasidic culture but old House didn't pack as much a punch against these highly religious people. Guess the focus was on the character development. It was great to see House fall apart at losing Wilson being at his beckon call. To top it off the icing on the cake as the saying goes. Wilson is dating Amber of all people and she turns down Houses offer to dump Wilson for a spot back on the team. There were other aspects of character development that didn't matter much to me. Number 13 is bisexual whats a show without at least one I suppose is the logic and the plastic surgeon is subject to at least being open to religion. Didn't care about those but the rest of the episode was great.
USA