House

Dying Changes Everything

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Sep 16, 2008 on FOX

• House is back and Wilson deals with the death of Amber. Everything you'd want in a House episode...a lot of Thirteen as well but I don't think that's a bad thing.

So Wilson decides to resign from the hospital...very rash and stupid decision which was noted by most people but we obviously understand...the way he lost Amber is unforgettable. I do really like how House was just telling him not to be a idiot...we saw House telling Wilson not to go...making sure that they were okay as friends. I liked how House went on strike to get Wilson to stay...Cuddy giving them couples counselling was very funny. Wilson at the end was really harsh I think...he ends his entire friendship with House because he's sick of him and his attitude. Even the sarcastic doctor seemed shocked. Thirteen mainly deals with a patient...I like her, why don't other people? I actually feel for her about her Huntington's...her relationship with the patient towards the end was nice. How she changed something in her...then admitted about her disease, intense...I'm liking this development. Her horror when the patient went back to the job was well done.

Great opening episode. Looking forward to more of season 5.
USA