House

Everybody Dies

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 21, 2012 on FOX

• They couldn't have ended it better!

While I did laugh, and cry, and laugh some more at "Swan Song" (cast party episode the hour prior to the last episode), It no way prepared me for this final episode!

Truly remarkable! I love that they brought everyone who had passed away during the 8 years (the staff and regular characters; not patients) and how House also 'hallucinated' those still living. It put most of the characters into neat little boxes with bows to catch a glimpse of what they will do to move on after House "died". The ending was truly a masterpiece and could not have been more perfect!

I couldn't imagine how the writers were going to leave us, and feared an ending along the lines of Soprano's "lack of an ending". This last episode of House was like every great episode rolled into one, with ONE LAST twisted "Gotcha" by Gregory House.

I can count on one hand how many television show's that had an episode that made me cry, this was among the top 3. To solicit such a reaction from an audience over a ficticious character and story in truly an amazing feat.

Congratulations to everyone who made this show work! You created something truly magical and I'm going to really miss my Monday night's in bed with Hugh Laurie!
USA