House

Everybody Dies

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 21, 2012 on FOX

• hmmmm...

Ok so the finale of this awesome show was kinda cool but had its flaws, yada yada yada, see everybody else. I don't want to go into detail regarding the "errors" because that's not the point and doing so is actually a bit annoying, but one thing just weirds me out so I have to mention it:

Why did House plan to fake his own death by switching dental records beforehand, only to then actually almost die by overdosing(?) on (maybe) heroin, after which he changed his mind again to come back to life... Did he plan to die or not?!?

Why did he even TAKE Heroin in a burning building in the first place, if he had switched dental records with a junkie anyway? Just for fun? And why did the patient (if it was him - but where else would House get someone's dental records?) die in the burning building? House had just saved him, he didn't have to die! Did he still WANT to die?! Why?!

Did House just accidentally overdose(?!?!), did then somehow decide against dying subconsciously, only to go ahead with his original fake-death-plan?

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me: This whole hallucination thing seemed a little forced...

And since it was his subconsiousness: No Cuddy in his brain? Are you serious?! That's the least plausible thing and probably due to some contract crap... Fail. Personally, I would have loved to see Cuddy again.

Whatever, still enjoyed the episode but... meh.
MNT