House

Failure to Communicate

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jan 10, 2006 on FOX

• A triumphant episode, one of the greats :)

This episode was super sexytime! From the very first scene to the last, I cant help but not rank and place this one in to my Top 5 House episodes of all time (thus far). First of all, kudos for the writers choosing such an AWSOME medical problem for the episode. I was so intruiged by it, never knew such a medical problem existed. It was so smart and slickly executed.

It was both interesting and pleasant to watch an episode without House being 'physically' there to diagnose or save the day. It was a test for House's three comrades, to see if they REALLY have what it takes to diagnose and solve a case/problemo without the Big Cheese there. Automatically once i knew this would be the case I started to lick my lips. A true test :)

And as the episode progressed, one was able to determine just how MUCH these three doctors, Cuddy and the whole damn hospital need this maverick medical genius to save the day and the lives!

Oh and ofcourse, House and Stacey kissing! Yes, oh how immature of me to still keep grinning at these two on screen but CMON! Its so hard not to! Literally, my first were clenched and covering my eyes when they approached for the kiss, it was done so well! Lord have mercy! All in all this episode is, as my summary will state, a TRIUMPHANT EPISODE in the overall series. Kudos indeed :)
USA