House

Family

Aired Monday 9:00 PM May 01, 2007 on FOX

• House and his team abuse a minor. Again!

When Foreman suggested that the kid who was donating his bone marrow to his brother had a medical proxy representing his interests everyone acted like he was out of his mind. Even Cameron! Wasn't she supposed to be the righteous one?

Their argument was that the kid wanted to help his brother. Yeah, but what if he hadn't? He had no say in the matter. His parents would have the ultimate say, he would not have a voice.

But then even Foreman jumped on the "Children are nothing but bags of meat" bandwagon and basically strapped the kid and extracted his bone marrow without any anesthesia.

I really hope hospitals in the real world aren't like this and doctors actually care about patients' rights.

But at least at the end Foreman realized that House's attitude was depraved and certainly not something to look forward to and resigned.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing House be, well, House, but I draw the line at child abuse.
  • Brothers

I thought this episode was another good yet dark one, with the team trying to cure one boy in time so he can save his brother.

I thought the family of the patients this week were brilliant actors- especially the dad, who's emotion was clear and heartfelt. I also thought it was brilliant how the cast interacted with them.

Foreman, meanwhile, tries to overcome his mistake last week, but is very timid and cautious- it looks like hes struggling to get over his mistake, until the end of the episode where he gets the kids marrow to save the brother.

I think that scene disturbed me slightly- I know House is meant to be shocking, but it really made me shiver this time! Furthermore, I do miss the clinic scenes- House with Hector was hilarious, but I miss the scenes with clinic patients.

The ending was brilliant, and gives a good looking finish to the Season- Foreman resigning came as a surprise.

Overall, another great episode, but once again not to the high standards or the consistancy of the previous two seasons.
  • Foreman resigns.

A bright side on this episode was Hector, the 16 year old dog. After Hector chews House's cane off to bits, (my favorite part by the way) He gets a cane of flames, I love when he walks in to the room with Wilson & the song is playing. Great funny side of the episode. Meanwhile only drama is going down with the team, when two brothers battle for their life. And their parents have to make the decision of their lives, kill one save the other. They have a drain which they is the right diagnosis, but they were wrong, but once they come back to it,, they were right. Foreman also resigns cause he doesn't want to be like House. A bit stupid.
  • Big Changes On The Way

Foreman is still mourning the loss of this patient from House Training. House is living with Hector, Wilson's dog with ex wife #2. Oh, and there is a case.

One of Wilson's patient is an African American teen with leukemia. His brother is going to be his bone marrow donor. The brother sneezes. There is a mad rush to treat the brother before the leukemia patient dies. He has less than 5 days, which is not enough time to do the normal blood tests. Minorities have less bone marrow donors in registries, so it is imperative that the brother be well enough to be the donor.

Risks are taken. Mistakes are made (would this be a House episode if mistakes were not made?). The parents, who are in danger of losing both of their children, have their prayers answered. And a new cane too!

There is a big surprise at the end of the show. It leads up to the finale that shakes everything up for House and his team.
  • It was an ok episode.

I think the best parts of this episode was the parts with House's new pet, wilson's dog, Hector. The dog chews on every thing and it is hilarious to watch House beat this dog. It seems as if House has finally met his match. Though in the end he won the war. I would also like to thank Hector for allowing House to get a new cane. The House and Wilson friendship also is a strong point in this episode. I would be nice to see more of it in the future. We finally get to see what has happened to Foreman sense the last episode and his struggle with his inner self.
  • Este foi um daqueles episódios que entraria com folga na lista de melhores episódios da série.

Tudo, desde a história fora do caso até o caso do episódio foram excelentes.
    No caso da semana, um garoto vai visitar o irmão que está com leucemia.Eles não se viam há tempos e já estão no hospital onde tudo acontecerá.Então, ao sair da sala esterilizada, o garoto começa a passar mal.

Foi difícil dizer quem arrasou mais neste episódio.Tivemos mais uma interpretação primorosa de Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard também foi excelente e Hugh Laurie eu nem comento.Agora, quem roubou a cena em partes do episódio foi ele mesmo…Hector, o cachorro!!!
    Foram hilárias as cenas dele com House.Quando o médico olha o cachorro com os comprimidos e diz "Ele tá dopado…" eu caí na risada sozinho ao pensar no cachorrinho doidão…e no final, Hector indo embora e então olha para House virando pra trás…até mesmo o doutor ficou meio balançado…Mas o cachorro era mesmo uma peste na casa de House.

Voltando ao caso, depois de falar de House e Hector, foi tudo seguindo no clima de tensão do início ao fim.O garoto com leucemia, precisava de um transplante de medula.A doação seria feita pelo seu irmão, mas como este ficou doente, não era possível doa-la.É aí que House entra na história, pois terá que descobrir a doença do garoto em quatro dias, que é o tempo que o irmão dele tem de vida.Para descobrir a infecção do garoto, eles tentam deixa-lo mais doente e Foreman fica cauteloso quanto a isso e não concorda, mas eles acabam fazendo isso.

A família dos pacientes foi colocada a uma situação que nunca vimos uma família chegar na série.Eles foram obrigados a escolher qual dos filhos iria viver.Algo que chega ser cruel de se pensar.No fim, depois de quase ter de sacrificar o irmão com leucemia para salvar o outro (ele daria sua vida para salvar o irmão), eles conseguem descobrir o problema do garoto e o salvam e numa das mais chocantes cenas da série, Foreman vai contra as regras e resolve salvar o irmão do garoto, retirando a medula dele.Foi simplesmente uma cena de tortura, com o garoto preso gritando.Agoniante.

No fim das contas, os irmãos foram salvos e tudo deu certo.Mas o final do episódio é o que definiu como serão os próximos.Foreman conversa com House e toma uma decisão definitiva, usando o argumento que, depois do que ele fez, percebeu que não queria se transformar em outro House, que toma decisões drásticas sem pensar nos outros, ele vai cumprir o aviso prévio.Ou seja, Foreman acabou de se demitir.
    Um dos melhores episódios da série, que termina de forma excelente e surpreendente.
  • Great episode!!

In this episode two brothers come in to the hospital because Matty wants to give a bone morrow transplant to his older brother Nick.

But when Matty gets sick House must find out whats happened to save him and his brother. Thats when house realizes if he puts the infection into nick he can fiind out whats wrong with matty but nick will die. nick agrees but his parents do not. in the end foreman finds out why matty's sick and they cure him and get the bone marrow from matty to give to nick. i loved this episode! ! !
  • Season 3 Episode 21

A drama-free episode where the main plot was actually the Team, plus Wilson, working together to solve the case, which was interesting, by the way.

House's remarks were priceless. When he tried to dispose of Hector. And the whole new cane with "flames"... LOL Anyway, it was also funny how House replied to Cameron, as soon as she asked him if he was okay. "I just tripped over Wilson's self-righteousness".

Cameron and Chase's storyline is getting just ridiculous. Chase is about to hit rock bottom and this is not nice to see!! And I'm not that fond of Foreman's "WTF-I-am-turning-into-House" storyline either. Please. At least House is both brilliant and witty.
  • Two dying boys and it seems both survived

This episode was little confusing or... Anyway.. I really didn't get the ending and I am not sure what happened. I think I get that both of the boys will be fine and Foreman saved them despite everyone else gave up.

And poor Hector. Animal cruelty :P House better lost his stereo than handle with dog. House choice of his new cane was fantastic :P But I loved the old one more.

And we are getting more and more into the cloudy world inside Foreman - what is going on, what he fears. But to be honest, if the possibility is, that you will turn into House, I would be scared too but in his case I am sure it is more than quilt than fear and noone is helping him to cope with the quilt. This happens when you become emotionally involved (and this says me - who always is!)
  • Finally! Back on track with Foreman...

I'm glad that they're getting away from the Cameron/Chase plotline. Yes, Chase keeps going on and on about his feelings for Cameron, but it's kept on the back burner for now.

After being all but ignored for most of the season Foreman is back in the spotlight. Since he made a judgement call that killed a girl in 'House Training' it looks like he's starting to question his motives and he's so afraid that he's turning into House. However, if you go back to first season you'll see many allusions to him being very similar to House and having a great deal of respect for him - even if he finds him to be a bit of a jerk.

Not since last season's two-parter, 'Euphoria' have we been able to see this much of his character. If he truly is leaving the show it would be a true loss for the show. But, I don't think that's going to happen. I see more of a repeat of Cameron's resignation from first season. It'll keep us on the edge of our seats, but in the end the cast will stay the same and everything will stay just the way it is - which suits me fine, thank you very much.

-Ferret

...still afraid of Shark Jumps, though...
  • A very decent episode after some.. not-so-decent episodes.

Finally! There was no House-related drama in this episode. No jealousy, no curiosity over Cuddy and Wilson. I am deeply grateful for that. This episode was mostly about the case but also partially about Foreman dealing with his earlier mistake. Foreman seemed to have given up and lost his confidence. I think he spent too much time wallowing over the thought that he's turning into House and too little time actually focusing on the patient. I found it extremely grotesk when he 'tortured' Matty at the end, I even thought that it was some nightmare the kid was having. I was actually shocked when it was for real. An element which pleased me much in this episode was the whole team working together again. House, the ducklings and even Wilson were all there trying to solve the case. I hadn't realized how much I had missed that until I saw this episode. Again we had a lot of comedy too. I couldn't stop laughing at House when he tried to get rid of Hector! Also the new cane with FLAMES was awesome. I liked how they used new filming tricks, like when House came to work with the new cane. It was hilarious. I was hoping I wouldn't need to bring this up again, but... Chase did it again! Once again he had to remind Cameron about his feelings. It's really getting creepy and annoying. Were the writers trying to be funny with Chase saying he's going to remind her every tuesday? Because I don't want that to happen. Please, Chase, leave Cameron alone already. Although I have to give some credit to Chase that he has improved as a doctor, he's having much more ideas about cases than before. But his behaviour is starting to turn into obsession. Maybe that's what they're going for, I don't know. Anyway, this was a very pleasant episode for me. I've complained about it for so long and now I got what I wanted: a relatively drama-free episode.
  • finally the diagnosis, no more drama. but were is House?

ok this was a high moral episode, in which they have to chose witch brother to save. but this chapter was all about Foreman and how he is holdind up afther killing the girl last week.
    I want to old House back, were is the House that did every thing to solved the puzzle, the last cuple of weeks he is just suporting his team, and I dont like it, I think that afther a cuple of Greys anatomy tipe of episodes they are going back to the old format, but I miss House and I dont know how the show whit out Foreman is going to be.
  • "It wasn't me this time!"

Matty's sneezing, about 2 seconds before he's giving his bonemarrow to his brother.
    Not. Good.

THAT is Hector?! That tiny white ratty fluffy… !
    I expected a larger muscular dog, grin!
    Very funny, House picking up his cane, then letting go with disgust written all over his face, because his hand is covered in dog slobber. And his not so very subtle remarks to Wilson (How old is Hector anyway?) were very funny too. Very House.

A bit less like House was the "animal cruelty", crossed a small line for me.
    I see House being mean like that to humans, not animals – at least not when it doesn't serve a purpose (Cat necropsy, testing on Steve made sense).
    But the Vicodin non-OD was funny because House was in the same position in an earlier episode. And the poor doggie with his paw between the door resulted in a funny scene at the end.
    And I laughed out loud when House left his door open, and found Hector happily chewing on something, but with the stereo gone. Good that, at the end, they had their moment of "saying" goodbye.

House was counting down on the whiteboard, not only for the patient,but also for Foreman..

House falling down scared me to bit, very unexpected!
    But the shock immediately turned into laughter at Wilson's "It wasn't me this time!"
    Also because that episode was on TV here last week, and so I saw that scene very recently. Good comparison .
    Followed by House summing up the damage Hector had done (besides the cane) and how much that was Wilson's fault.
    I also laughed out loud at Chase offering House a helping hand, and House giving him a stare/glare, and asking about the patient. Poor House did empty half a Vicodin bottle after the fall, in the rest of the episode..

And it didn't exactly improve his mood either, fighting with Wilson, and bullying Nick and Matty's parents.
    And if they let House decide it all, by not letter Foreman run tests, Nick would have died.
    After House semi-forced him into getting even sicker by functioning as his brother's infection's petri-dish.

At first I was shocked by Matty's parents not telling him he would never play baseball again because he would be on blood thinners for the rest of his life. (Didn't happen because it wasn't an infection but fibrous tissue).
    But then I had to agree with Cameron. 10 years is much too young to be forced to choose between your brother's life and your favorite sport.

I really enjoyed the "cane shopping" scene!!
    Too much Marilyn Manson in a retirement home, penis canes are murder, and eventually walking out of the elevator with Wilson, on the beat of the very fitting rock music, with a nice black slender can with flames at the bottom. Brilliant!!

Chase reminded Cameron that it was Tuesday (hah!)

And Foreman still had trouble dealing with Lupe's death.
    He was extremely careful, hardly wanted to make a definitive decision when it came to diagnosis and treatment. Which annoyed House a LOT.
    So he gave him 5 days to get his act together again (or so he told Cuddy, and not Foreman...)

Foreman in the end did find what kind of fungal infection Matty had, thus saving the lives of both boys, but that's not enough anymore for Foreman.
    He gave House his two weeks' notice.
    To be as good a doctor as House, he has to be like House as a human being, and that's something Foreman does not want. (Never mind House telling him he's been like that since he was 8).
    He tortured the poor kid (I still haven't got the foggiest as to why he couldn't get any form of sedation…) and it didn't affect him since he knew it was something he had to do to save his brother's life. So, can't wait to see what happens!
    I'd be sad to see Foreman leave, but it could be a good thing as well (don't get mad, but imo House /Cuddy/Wilson are the irreplaceable ones…not the ducklings..?)
    And I don't see how the believably can backtrack from this..
  • I've watched once, without due attention and didn't like it. I said to myself...:

... I must watch it again. It is "House", I cannot simply half watch it like this.

So, the second view... I appreciated it. I would just like to say 2 things: First off, I loved the acting of both parents; second, I deeply hope Foreman stays. Foreman's character is great and the show will lose a lot without him. Anyway, House was right when he said Foreman was like him since the age of 8. That's his way of being, there's nothing to do with being influenced by House.

By the way, Hector was just wonderful and House should keep him. You know, in a way, Hector is old, he will not live long and HOuse loves feeling miserable so when the dog will die.... we will certainly have strong moments in the show.
  • Foreman Fans Look Away!

This episode is a great improvement on last weeks, still not my favourite but definitely worth a look.

This time it focuses on a boy about to give bone marrow to his brother suffering from Leukemia when he gets sick. House must treat him before he can donate.

The medical mystery is good and the episode works well, again it has a strong emphasis on Foreman who is still distracted by what happened in last weeks episode.

Foreman fans will love and hate this episode: he is fantastic in this episode but with strong hints that he is going to leave before the end of the season his fans will be distraught. House finally shows a slight human side to himself if you watch VERY closely.

All in all, a good episode but still not up to the high standard we are used to from House.
  • Extremely suspenseful, exciting, and unexpected.

Family was one of the best episodes I saw this season. It features an emotional Foreman trying to figure out himself. He is still very sad about killing that patient. At the end he decides he doesn't want to be like house, and ends up quitting. You can't lie and say that you weren't expecting that. Foreman has gone through more crap working with House than the rest of the team by a long shot. There was only so much time till the Writers had to put in a storyline where foreman finally breaks down and quits. Great episode as usualy, and i am looking forward to the next.
  • "Wow.That's remarkable...It suppose to be the terminal patient,but you are going through the Five stages..."

Yes, Dr. House, thank you, yesterday (while watching “Family” for the fourth time) I realized that I reached Acceptance. I accepted that that it was my delusion that the “old” House was going to be back right after inspector Tritter left the show. I was in Denial at first. I was in Anger when he was “mentally raped” in ODOR, and Bargaining (“I wouldn’t mind the wild “transformation “ of Cameron, just bring the House back!) in “Fetal Position”. I was Depressed (literary) after “House Training” and ,at last, I’ve reached Acceptance while I was watching the “Family”. I accepted that Greg House doesn’t have “a heart of gold somewhere deep-deep down”(I hate that metaphor, but it could work in order to avoid long explanation),he’s just a miserable jerk , who used to be a medical genius, but drugs(and other reasons) brought him into position where his team don’t respect him as a boss anymore (he was overruled three time in the last three eps.),he’s losing his medical intuition(he missed two infections(his specialty, remember!) first time the patient died and the boy’s “chicken disease” was deduced somehow by a neurologist Foreman and oncologist Wilson), he isn’t any better in his personal life. He has the best friend one could wish for and all he does is insulting his every move and beaching about his every word. I finally accepted that it has been the writers-creators super-goal for the hole season to show House as miserable(both personally and professionally) as possible with some kind of a breakdown in season finale. I just hope (I shouldn’t hope after five stages, should I?o,well…)they would fined the way for him to regain what he lost… Taking into consideration all of the above I find “Family” is the great ep., which has almost no flows. Both parents and the younger boy are perfect, the older was working hard not to laugh in the you-can’t-give up-son scene, but he’s just a kid. And the issue of the Hector’s age is ridiculous ,it’s completely against the facts given in the show and the dog(who was very lovable, btw) is too healthy ,happy and restless for “119 in human age”. Other than that ,they’ve done a great job, even give us a break from all the romance and 10 seconds of House/Wilson/flamed-cane in slow motion with AC/DC is roaring “Living easy, living free…”
  • I to write a summary,so here goes: Foreman feels guilty for nuking a patient last week and House is nice to him; he also manages to save the life of one brother by puting the other through excrutiating pain one..... (Read the rest in my review)

.......he thinks he's becoming like House, so he's putiing in his 2 weeks notice. House was particularly nice to foreman this episode...so he does have a heart. But I had an issue with Foreman; he seemed to be taking out his guilt on House...why? Is he leaving the show? I doubt it but I look foward to see how they will spin it. (I hate reading spoilers...waiting is half the fun).
    House and Wilson's chemistry makes the show more fun to watch. I love them. House calls Wilson a coward and then apologizes.
    As for Cameron and Chase, I look to see how long this will go on. Will she fold? Or will he? Maybe he'll intensify, make her jealous? He could borrow a page or two from the other famous doctors of primetime televsion.
  • Meh. Slight improvement from last week.

This week was much better than last week, however, there's still room for improvement. There's been a slum the past couple episodes. Again, where is this "new" Foreman coming from? Usually he's not such a moral-observing person, yet now he's going against everyone to do the "right thing". How 'bout finding that chancy neurologist within? At least next week looks promising. And I see they've added two more episodes (before it was at 22) so it looks like there could be some serious diagnositcs coming up.
  • Wilson prepares a boy for a bone marrow transplant, until the donor suddenly gets sick, and he is the only safe match for his brother. Meanwhile, House has a battle of wills with Wilson's dog, Hector, who is chewing everything in House's apartment.

It was hard for me to stay on track of one storyline in this episode. I'm not sure I liked it so much. There was a lot of drama going on, and Foreman was staring to anger me. The next episode looks pretty good, and I can't wait to see it. Also, what in the world was going on with House and that dog? This episode was very confusing.
  • Cool episode... B I T C H I I I N !!!

One of the best episodes. Nothing special about the case (cancer and infection) but I just watched it about 10 times for the scene with the cane and the dog... This guy (House) is cooool. It does look like he goes faster!!! :-) Although I kinda wish he could keep the dog! 3 whole series, and finally it was a dog (a little one, if I might add - imagine a german shepherd dog) that could stand up to the arrogance of House, and frustrate him! That's why I never miss an episode. You can never tell what would the next time (this time it was a cane and a dog - what's next? Who knows). Without losing from the development of the characters, the writers did once more an extreme job. Great episode... a must-see.

• "Wow.That's remarcable...It suppose to be the terminal patient,but you are going through the Five stages..."

• Classic.

There are so many things I hated about this episode. First of all, House left his vicodin close to the dog Hector so he would OD and die, then let the door open (and got he's stereo stollen, ha!) and it looked like he broke his leg. I really hated House for that. This is the first time I've ever seen animal cruelty portrayed on TV, and I hated it. However I did like that the dog grew on House, and I hope he keeps him.

Then we have the parents, using one kid as an organ farm to save the other. And not even Cameron thought the donor kid should have an advocate. It just shows how screwed up that is, that kids can't decide or have someone to prevent their parents from making idiotic decisions. I kind of hope that this is the show's way to raise the issue about informed consent for minors.

And by the way, wouldn't infecting the kid knowing he's going to die faster because of it be murder?

Foreman still felt guilty about killing that patient and even went rogue in order to do The Right Thing. Luckily it worked out in the end and he solved his first medical mistery. He did however torture donor kid in order to save his brother, and felt guilty about it.

Wilson tells House to talk to Foreman and tell him he did a good job and he's proud of him, but House says that pride and shame only apply to family, not employees. At this point we can all tell that's nonsense and he's only trying to appear detached.

Even though he was ready to fire Foreman because he had lost his confidence, House goes to compliment him for a job well done (just like he did with Cameron when she euthanized that patient) and then Foreman confesses that he doesn't want to be like him, and tenders his resignation.

So we have animal cruelty, uninformed consent and dumb parents. Why did I give this episode a 10? Because it was real and showed us something new about House and Foreman.
  • House and his team try to diagnose a sick boy.

Well, it ate my first one, so I hope this doesn't end up being a duplicate post.

Meh. It was alright. But House hasn't solved a case in a long time now. He's like a supporting actor all of a sudden. House is supposed to be the amazing doctor, the one who can solve all the cases. It's not called Foreman, after all. But he has been relegated to a supporting-actor-type role recently, and I'm not happy about that. While the mysteries are still interesting, engaging, and well-thought-out, and the humour is still at par, I am beginning to forget that House is the reason this show exists. It seems to exist more for Foreman or Chase or even Wilson and Cuddy than for House. Not cool.
  • House and his team try to diagnose a sick boy.

• this is a very good episode

i loved this episode it was very good and its leading up to a good season finale dont u think we end up finding out that forman is leaveing, i happen to no that he is leaveing in the season finale and i cant wait untill next house its going to be good im telling u. I loved the part when Wilson and House where at the shop looking for a new cane and he ends up picking the one with flames that was a nice pick i tell u i love the dog it was funny when house fell when his cane broke because of the dog
  • for me, it was okay, but nothing great

In this episode, Foreman nearly lets another one slip away. He tried to take the "4 out of 6" chance although that really isn't too high of a percentage. It was weird how he 'tortured' the kid without even telling him what he was gonna do and if the kid wanted to push through with it. I think that that was just wrong.

There were nice scenes from the family learning that one kid might have to go to save the other, and Hector scenes were really cute, but aside from that, nothing really special happened in the episode, at least for me.

By the way, is Foreman really leaving for good? That would be too bad...
  • Great episode House and Wilson was fun.

I like the fact that House was a bit laid back in this episode Foreman was taking the reign,He did a pretty good job. I thought long ago that he was like House because and the beauty of it is that they mention it in this episode.
    Hector was fun I wish House could have kept him it was funny the way house tried to get back at him. I think House was a bit sad when he was being led away by Wilson.

I love the part when Wilson and House was comming back from the shop where they purchased the cane. That cane was Bad FLAME ON A CANE.
  • Not the best ever but a fairly decent episode with some very funny and heart breaking moments.

The good:

* Hooray! No romance this time! We were long overdue at least one ep where House is not snooping around Cuddy and no one is making out on the patient's bed and/or the sleep lab. So nice and refreshing for a change. Keep it up at least once every 3 eps - would do the show a lot of good.

* The family and medical story: the parents were just great in the way they dealt with having to make such terrible and tough decisions. Both kids did a very good job as well. House's moments with Nick were great. Reminded me of Autopsy - one of the best eps ever.

* House and Hector: brilliant! House trying to "accidentally" off the dog... some of the funniest moments in a very long time! And Hector's limping in exchange for Vicodine was absolutely great. That dog should get an Emmy!

* House and Wilson - all of it - great stuff for a change. The scene at the antic store was especially wonderful: the "I'm sorry - You're pathetic I didn't mean that to infinity - no, you're pathetic..." loved the Sherlock Holmes pipe, the cowboy hat, the flames cane...

The bad:

* Foreman was such a pain on this ep - I was so happy to hear him give his notice. It's really about time. I never really cared for this character but lately I began to really dislike him. He doesn't want to be like House? Ha! He should well know that he just can't. He doesn't really understand how much more to it House has. He doesn't have the wit, the charm, the non-medical interests and talents, the ability to look at the really big picture, the intuition... he's not in that league at all. I hated it when House almost apologized to him! It's true that the consequences of his actions turned out good, but his behavior all along, especially when taking Wilson's place and telling the parents they should go with the less then perfect donor, was a disgrace. And the way he tortured the kid was imo nothing House would ever do. He really couldn't give him even local anesthesia? That was just vicious and cruel beyond any call of duty.

And the ugly:

* Chase's creepy remarks to Cameron! My God this guy is getting way to creepy for my taste. At first I thought he just enjoyed giving her a bit of a hard time, so didn't really mind it (even enjoyed it! Yes, I'm evil), but now it's getting really too way too weird. Maybe Cam can sue him, get tons of money and quit her job too? Maybe it's time to get a new team? Not such a bad idea. They can all go to spin somewhere else. House, Wilson and Cuddy can sure carry on the show with some new ducklings. Here's a thought for season 4.
< 1 2