House

Fools for Love

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 31, 2006 on FOX

• The medical mystery was fine, but the policeman side-story was ABSURD. Imagine a cop suing a doctor, then later "accidentally following and arresting him". He would be thrown off the force for abuse of power. Stoooopid.

7.8
    And the policeman story gets even more absurd in the next episode... He arranges a search warrant EVEN though he was SUING Dr House! What stoopid, Hollywood "Writers" Guild idiots! They try to shove the most ridiculous things at us!

(Tarantino said he is not in the Director's Guild because they are Amateurs!)

The medical story was very good, although I guessed the result when we heard they grew up next door to each other. (Ref the superb movie: Fool for Love)

( Personally, I do not like "personal soap" in my Mystery series, whether they be Crime mysteries or Medical mysteries or otherwise. The "Soap" aspects ALWAYS detract from the series. Ref: Law & Order: Criminal Intent )

However, in this episode and the next (Obese guy), you can just fast-forward your TiVo or DVR to skip the policeman stuff, and not miss any of the mystery.
OXYGN