House Forums

FOX (ended 2012)

Official Discussion Thread: Baggage (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 8, 2010
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 5/10/10 episode "Baggage" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spin4Fun359663

[2]May 11, 2010
    • level: 13

This is one of my favorite episodes of the season. I loved the therapy sessions and the case was quite interesting. I can't wait for the finale. I'm loving this season.

Chaos_Zombie

[3]May 11, 2010
    • level: 10

Man I loved this episode. Everything about it was fantastic including the camera work and the lighting. Loved how the lights would go off on one part of the office as it switched to House and Dr. Nolan. Reminded me of how plays are done in theater. Lighting was done perfectly to match the moods and I loved how he got into House's head about his diagnosis and how it reflected his views.

Morspeed

[4]May 11, 2010
    • level: 9
    Great episode. I felt like they really took it back to the older styled episodes. Thankfully we got a lot less of the team and supporting characters.

House writers always manage to suck me in right towards the end.

pgsuperfan

[5]May 11, 2010
    • level: 25

Interesting how Wilson wanted to throw House out of his house, no pun

giggs92

[6]May 11, 2010
    • level: 4

This was a wonderful episode and I didn't want it to end. Must watch it again as there were quite a few nuanced moments. Surprised at so little discussion here. Is that a reflection of the loss of House fans?

danharr

[7]May 11, 2010
    • level: 45

Very good episode the counselling centered episode was a great plot device Andre Braugher is outstanding in that type of role thanks to his homicide life on the streets days. House walking out at the end fed up was a nice touch but he should really reconsider he's been miserable for decades but in one year he should be all better come on now.

Geniyuss13me

[8]May 11, 2010
    • level: 5

Excellent episode.My favorite part was when Alvie jumped into House's arms at the end of the hearing. The saddest part was finding out that House will, apparently, have no friend to live with. Dr. Nolan was a match for House, intellectually. I hope he goes back to therapy next season. I'm going to enjoy watching this one again, because there were many unspoken words throughout. I need another shot at it to understand all of them. You'd think someone from his team would care enough to step up, to look out for him, now that Wilson is busy elsewhere. I mean, the team is often angry with House, but I thought they cared more than this episode shows. They can dredge up compassion for patients who are strangers, but none of them can give a care for their boss? House is being set up by the writers to have one hell of a fall (or a great triumph or epiphany)with the finale. Every obstacle is in his path, for heaven's sake! Anyway, if you missed this episode try to watch it asap. You'll be glad you did.

Edited on 05/12/2010 6:27am

haldrey

[9]May 12, 2010
    • level: 22
    One of the best and most interesting episodes ever. Liked the way he played with House mind. After the next couple of weeks it's going to be a very empty Monday nights without House.

HEAT84

[10]May 16, 2010
    • level: 2
    He's going back to the asylum. I just know it. And not voluntarily this time.

The reason why there's so little discussion is because alot of people had to pawn their computers because of the economy. Well, it could be true.

Nat6386

[11]May 17, 2010
    • level: 14
    i loved this ep! really interesting direction and cinematography which i think made the episode so great! I REALLY REAAAAALLLLYY want House to get his happy ending, i want him with Cuddy or EVEN BETTER BRING STACY BACK! i loved when she was on the show it gave a differnt dynamic to houses character it showed quite early on that house did have a loving side o him and was mature to say no BUT i would be glued to the tv if they brought back Sela Ward! and the reason there is little discussion may be because house fans dont come online enough...its the same for Greys and Private Practice and Brothers and Sisters, people just assume others will chat in the forums and people never do...the most used forum i reckon is the BONES forums its always crazy !