House Forums

FOX (ended 2012)

Official Discussion Thread: Post Mortem (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]May 6, 2012
    • level: 101

Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 5/7/12 episode "Post Mortem" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ltcomstella

[2]May 8, 2012
    • level: 18

great a cliffhanger...arrgh to many unanswered questions !

so did wilson buy the corvette ? or rent ? predicted they crashed lol

what would wilson of done had they made it to the 'party' ?

did he really lose his wallet or did house steal it ?

Did the two women notice the bald cap coming off ?

Patient probably also had ocd if he was using that hand cream that much...and i'm now put off energy drinks for life...

chase leaves WTF ? just so 13 can come back to fill in ?

and is wilson totally screwed or actually going to live long and (snicker) prosper ? my guess is he's monumentally screwed...

and what was with the begining ? creeeeeeeeepy...

Ingelief

[3]May 8, 2012
    • level: 7

not so great episode sorry skipped sometimes a few seconds it was boring and the whole chase thing didnt make sence! Chase worked for house for years and now suddenly for that patient he thinks oh i did nothing i need to go?! yeah right..

Bad end for chase if you ask me.

I expect that wilson will die not in the serie but still terminal.. Great end though.. non speak says enough.

Thirteen willl come back, house to kill her? he promised her he would help her die.. 2 episodes left... shame a loved house from the start.. They have gone bad ways in the last years, the whole cuddy thing the jail thing but overal the fun of his way of acting was always a pleasure to watch..

there was no fun in this episode for me..

xRyudo

[4]May 9, 2012
    • level: 4
    Ingelief wrote:

not so great episode sorry skipped sometimes a few seconds it was boring and the whole chase thing didnt make sence! Chase worked for house for years and now suddenly for that patient he thinks oh i did nothing i need to go?! yeah right..

Bad end for chase if you ask me.

I expect that wilson will die not in the serie but still terminal.. Great end though.. non speak says enough.

Thirteen willl come back, house to kill her? he promised her he would help her die.. 2 episodes left... shame a loved house from the start.. They have gone bad ways in the last years, the whole cuddy thing the jail thing but overal the fun of his way of acting was always a pleasure to watch..

there was no fun in this episode for me..

Your post was really hard to understand.

Either way, it's about damn time that Chase leaves and moves on from House's department.

It comes as no surprise at all considering we're nearing the end of the series now. I'm sure all of the main characters will move on one way or another. Perhaps the entire department will just fall apart in the last episodes, who knows.

The ending doesn't mean anything. The silent moment could easily also be a moment of relief and that the tumor did shrink enough to be operated on.

83optics

[5]May 9, 2012
    • level: 6

learned:

* there's emo cutting, but that was just ridiculous.

* interestinged?

* wished they would have shown a scene of Thirteen's sapphic sex...

* perfunctory, cancer-pity threesome > another pun

* years and years of work and play + "fun" = awkward hug + handshake

Edited on 05/09/2012 11:14am

MajLorne

[6]May 9, 2012
    • level: 21

I still can't believe they just left the corvette there. I'm sure Wilson can afford it, but still, if it was my car, I'd have that towed back or returned. CotW, I kinda figured it'd mention the overuse of the antibacterial soap - basically overuse of it can lead to the immune system being weakened or something to that degree.

I also agree that of all the reasons, it was this where Chase leaves? Also when House was doing the doctors audition in season 4, where was that guy? Continuity error? So I guess that's it for Chase then? Kinda no point in bringing him back for the last episode given this send off.

Edited on 05/09/2012 8:57pm

danharr

[7]May 21, 2012
    • level: 45

I personally don't see the relevance in debating Chase leaving now. It's the end of the show people will leave or die tv 101 and as far as super autopsy doc. Just because House was looking for a team member doesn't mean that guy was free or willing to participate. At the time he may have had different feelings about House or obligations were he couldn't participate no continuity error at all.